Flying around

It's been three days. Sans still won't wake up. Doctor said that he supposed to be awake by now. I'm getting scared. My family have visited me every day. Chara and Asriel were perfectly fine by now. Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton have left to their houses. They still visit us everyday and spend most of their time with us. That's nice. Although tomorrow, they'll have to go to school again. Papyrus and I should do that too, but we won't. We can't leave Sans side.
Papyrus is doing okay. He's a little sad, but he haves me to cheer him up. Being here together is not that bad. Papyrus is telling me different stories about him and Sans. Apparently when I came into everyones life, skeleton brothers became way closer. That's really weird and cool. I love spending time with Papyrus. I actually never really got to hangout with him alone before. I should do that more often when we get out of here.

It was wednesday's night. We were sleeping in Sans room. Papyrus have left me alone for a bit. I was napping on the chair. I was able to move by my own and I didn't need a wheelchair anymore. Suddenly I jumped because I heard a really loud sound in the room. I opened my eyes. All of the machines in this room started beeping and shaking. I got scared. What is happening? Sans looked perfectly fine. Suddenly all the things in this room were surrounded in blue light and started floating in the air including me. Everything started spinning around in a giant circle. It was really fast and I was starting to get sick. I started screaming for help. Nobody came. We were spinning around for about five more minutes and then we fell down. It was a giant mess in the room. It was dead silent. Suddenly Sans jumped awake. The pain was too much for him and he started screaming. All of his wounds started bleeding. How is this even possible? Papyrus ran into the room.
,,FRISK? WHAT HAPPENED? I HEARD YOU CALLING FOR HELP AND... SANS!!"-Papyrus saw him screaming and bleeding. He looked terrified.
,,Papyrus! Quickly bring the doctor here!"-I managed to say. He nodded and ran out. Sans screamed again and went to him.
,,Sans? You hear me? Hold on! The doctor is on his way!"-I tried to calm him down. He didn't. If I was injured this bad, I would have probably screamed even more. Now all the bandages were sunken with blood. How can his bones bleed? That's probably going to remain as mystery for ever.
Papyrus ran into the room with a doctor. The doctor looked shocked. He send me and Papyrus out of the room. We didn't wanted to, but we had no other choice. We were waiting in the hallway. After a few minutes we couldn't hear screams anymore. I hope that he's not dead. We were waiting for it seams hours when the doctor came out and said that he's okay. We ran in. The room still looked like a giant mess. At least Sans was okay. His bandages were changed. Doctor said that he was sleeping and should wake up in the morning. I had to explain to them what happened here. They were shocked by this thing. As I suppose, the doctor didn't know anything about monsters magic. It was completely new and unexplainable to him. Well, Sans is the only monster that has magic. For everyone's safety, we had to leave this room and sleep in the one right next to this. If something happened, we would perfectly hear it. Papyrus quickly fell asleep. I couldn't. I was too worried. What if something happens again? I just have to hope that not.

Papyrus waked me up. It was morning. We have slept for almost seven hours. We were allowed in Sans room. He was still sleeping, but he should wake up any moment now. Undyne and the others were at school and they couldn't come, but I was messaging them. Suddenly Sans opened his eyes. I saw how he tried to sit up, but couldn't. He looked confused and didn't even saw us. I couldn't wait any longer and hugged him.
,,Sans!!! God you don't even know how much we missed you! You've been asleep for almost a month!"-I started crying. He was confused for a moment but hugged me back.
,,it's great to see you too frisk, but could you please be more gentle? my bones still hurt a lot."-he chuckled.
,,Oh I'm so sorry!"-I pulled off.
,,BROTHER!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU ALIVE!! I REALLY MISSED YOU!"-Papyrus said.
,,thanks paps, but could anyone explain why my body feels like it's falling apart and i can't move?"
,,Well, you lost a lot of energy when you tried to save us back in the resort. When I visited you first time you looked like a mummy. And yesterday...."-I said.
,,what happened yesterday?"-he asked confused.
,,You... don't remember?"-I asked.
,,no. could you tell me?"-he looked really confused.
,,Well... Papyrus had left me here alone with you for a minute. I was sleeping, but suddenly all the machines started beeping and shaking. Then everything in this room including me, started flying around. We've been picked up by your magic and then dropped. Then you woke up, sited up and started bleeding from your wounds. You started screaming too. Then doctor came and took care of you."-I told him. He looked really confused. He tried to sit up again and this time succeeded.
,,well that must have been freaky. so you said that i was asleep for almost a month? what happened in this time?"
,,NOTHING REALLY MUCH. I WAS SITTING HERE WITH FRISK ALL THIS TIME!"-Papyrus said.
,,Well... There's something"-I said.
,,what is it?"
,,You completely destroyed David."-I said and felt guilty like I did it.
,,oh... well at least he won't bother us anymore. and don't feel guilty frisk, that freak killed all of those girls and almost burned you alive."-he said. What? How does he know what happened to them? ,,i searched around for a bit"-he answered me.
,,I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW, WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MTT RESORT! NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU TWO!!"-Papyrus asked excitedly.
,,Yeah, about that. What did you do Sans? How did you saved us?"-I asked.
,,well, i don't really feel like explaining it twice so i'll tell you when everyone's here."-he simply answered. His stomach started making weird sounds.
,,OH YOU MUST BE HUNGRY! FEAR NOT MY PRECIOUS BROTHER! WE HAVE FOOD HERE FOR YOU!"-Papyrus said and gave Sans a bowl of soup. I guess that after coma you can't immediately eat normal food. You have to start easy. He quickly ate his soup.
,,now if you excuse me, i feel           bone-tired so it would be great to have some sleep."-he said and yawned.
,,That's okay! We'll leave you alone for now! C'mon Papyrus, let's go."-I said and we left him. He will need a lot more time to recover, but we'll get through it.

A/N~I hope you'll like this chapter! There's only few of them left and I'll try to make them as long as possible!