Telling others

Undyne was shocked from my excitement. She asked me why I'm so happy and I said that at lunch I will tell them everything. She drove us to school. We met up with Alphys and went to the math. She was surprised too. I was so energetic, I couldn't wait for next lesson. Everyone looked at me weirdly, they're always seeing me sad and scared and now, I'm excited. When this lesson ended, I didn't said anything to Alphys or Undyne and just ran out of the class. Sans wasn't waiting for me there. He's probably in the history class. I started running towards it, but stopped. I saw David holding a knife and walking towards him.
,,You're not normal! You're dangerous to us!"-he was shouting at Sans. He looked perfectly fine. Until he saw me. He got scared and accidentally showed it to David. He looked around and saw me.
,,And here's your girlfriend! What a great reunion we have here!"
,,Stay the fuck away from him! You don't know what he can do and trust me, you don't want to know!"-I shouted at him. David looked surprised. He tried to attack me, but I dodged his attacks and punched him a few times. He got distracted enough for Sans to sneak on him and punch real hard. David was laying on the floor and couldn't move. He tried, but he couldn't. I saw blue light around him.
,,Sans, save it for later. He's not worth it."
,,yeah, you're right, he's worth a hundred gaster blasters."
,,I will get you two and I'll try to make it as painful as possible."-said David to us. Sans stoped holding him and we walked away.
,,you know, that's really nice what you did for me, but you were in so much danger!"
,,And here's my Sans back to normal. I knew that you won't let anything happen to me!"
,,well that's true, but still, you're not going to risk your life for me."
,,You're doing it all the time! I have to protect you sometimes too!"
,,you can protect me from our friends, because when they find out about us, it's going to be even scarier than fighting david."
We started laughing. But that's true though! They will start asking us none stop. It's going to be a disaster. We walked in the classroom. It was weird seeing our classmates. For the first time, I saw how much some of them were disgusted, because we're a couple. Why do they hate each other so much? They looked angrily at us, but I didn't care. We sat with Sans at the end of the class. At least they won't look at us the whole lesson, it's really annoying. David walked in. He looked with all the hate and anger he had at us, but I just smiled back. I don't care about him. I can protect myself and I know that Sans will do it too. For the first time, I truly felt safe with him. After history we went to cooking. It was fine. Then he lead me to the english, where Chara and Asriel quickly saw my happiness. They asked about it and I told them to sit with us this lunch. The whole lesson I looked to the clock. It went really slowly. Finally it was over.
I grabbed Chara and Asriel and we went to the lunch area. We sat with our friends. We waited for all of them to show.
,,Frisk? You said that you need to tell us something. What is it?"-said Undyne. I looked at Sans. He nod in agreement.
,,Well, I have something really important to tell you. Well actually, I should say that we have something really important to tell you"
Our friends looked confused.
,,frisk, you're taking to long. basically we're a couple."
Our friends looked at us suspiciously.
,,And this is not a trick?"-asked Mettaton.
,,nope"
,,YOU'RE NOT FOOLING US?"
,,This time, no!"-I said and was immediately pulled in a hug by Undyne.
,,I knew that will do it! I'm so happy for you!"-she was crying.
,,Goodness Undyne, don't cry!"
,,I can't stop!"-she was laughing. Everyone was so excited.
,,So who did it first?"-asked Mettaton.
,,Well we didn't confessed to each other normally, we kissed."-I told them.
,,When? Where? How? And who did it first?!"-started asking Undyne.
,,well it happened yesterday in a nightclub. we were dancing normally, but then our dancing changed. It became a romantic dance."-Sans said.
,,We got really close to each other and he kissed me."-I started blushing. Just remembering it made me happy.
,,Papyrus, you know what this means!"-Mettaton said. Papyrus signed and gave Mettaton ten bucks.
,,did you bet on us?"
,,YES AND I JUST LOST TEN DOLLARS."
,,It's the most romantic story I ever heard!"-Chara was almost crying too.
,,And why's that?"
,,Because it's a really strong thing to do. You confessed your feelings trough a dance! Nobody does that anymore, because it's really dangerous. If you fail you know that your relationship will fail too, but if you succeed and your partner dances with you too, you can be sure that it's going to be okay."-explained Mettaton. I pulled off in our first dance, but not because I didn't loved him back, it was because I didn't wanted to hurt him. But our second dance went perfectly.
,,A-And your a different c-couple! N-Not many c-couples are f-from mixed kinds!"-said Alphys. Now Asriel and Chara looked to each other excitedly. Besides us, they are the only mixed couple that I know. The bell rang and we had to go to the champions rooms. Chara and I now had ballet. I told her more about us. She said that we'll be fine and we're the cutest couple. I guess our friends will finally stop making fun of us. That's good. When ballet ended, I changed into my hip-hop outfit and went to my friends. Undyne was so excited to see us again. Today, we had to dance in pairs. The teacher wasn't happy with me being with Sans, but allowed it. What got my eye was that David was in a pair with Zoe. That's a dangerous couple. They were looking and talking about us the whole time. Sans didn't liked it too. We had to create our own dances. This is going to be fun. Our number was seven. There was ten pairs. We were good. Everyone was dancing hip-hop normally. David's and Zoe's dance was full of hate towards us. They even danced in more of a romantic way, but not because they felt romantic feelings for each other, but because they were angry. It made made me feel sick. Undyne and Alphys did a really funny dance. Most of the time, Undyne was throwing Alphys in the air and catching her. It was a really funny dance.
It was our turn. I knew that we shouldn't do it and that everyone's going to be angry at us after it, but we wanted to show, how much we didn't cared about the rules and traditions. The music started. We chose dubstep.
It started normally. We were dancing and moving normally, but then music started getting faster. I was nervous for a bit but then started dancing quicker. Sans did that too. We changed our moves. We started coming closer to each other. We were dancing with each other really close. Our faces were almost touching. Then suddenly, he picked me and trowed really high in the air. He caught me on the last note. We were laughing. We just broke about a hundred rules, but we didn't care. Undyne and Alphys were hugging each other, crying and fangirling over us. Everyone else looked really disgusted of our actions. The teacher was incredibly angry. David and Zoe were shocked, but mostly disgusted.
,,How dare you two do something like this?"-the teacher said.
,,and what do you want? you said, that we will dance in pairs. i am already with frisk. and you said that we can create our own dances. we did that too. we did exactly what you asked us to do."-Sans started.
,,And guess what? We don't care about any of your opinions. You're disgusted of us and we don't care. You hate us and we don't care. You trie to kill us and we don't care! We found each other and we will do what we want to do! We did what you asked us to do!"-I continued.
,,dancing has three kinds:
battling, learning and dating. we're tired of battling each other all time. we had to create our own dance, so we're not learning from you, so that only leads us to one option and we didn't broke rules. so don't you dare say that we did something wrong."-finished Sans. Everyone was shocked. We went back to our friends. Now everyone is going to hate us. Almost everyone.
,,That was amazing! Wow, you really showed her what you can do! She's not going to mess with you again!"
,,T-That was an a-amazing dance! It w-was so cool!"-said Alphys.
,,neh, it's nothing compared to what did frisk when we danced in a nightclub."
,,Sans!"
,,What happened?"-Undyne was really interested.
,,if only you would have saw! her moves were so sexy she was dancing like an animal!"-he started laughing. I was blushing. ,,i'm just joking frisk. you were amazing and you still are."
,,Thanks Sans!"
,,what did i told you about thanking me? just stop. i already know that i'm amazing."
We all started laughing. Others dances were really boring. When the bell rang we went to the Undyne's car. She drove Alphys and Sans to their houses. Before Sans went of, he kissed me on the cheek. That's so sweet! Undyne was our probably number one fan. She was keep asking me questions and I had to explain her.

A/N~so yeah, I forgot to upload one chapter yesterday, so another two coming later today!