Monsters Magic

Frisk's pov.

I met up with Sans. We walked together to the cooking class. We were silent the whole time. I didn't liked it. I knew that something is wrong.
,,Sans? You okay?"
,,yes, i'm just a little angry. yesterday neither i or papyrus could get out of our house, because david was there."
,,Oh god, I'm sorry Sans! I was the one who showed him your house!"
,,well, if you wouldn't have ran to it, you would probably be somewhere locked in the basement, so don't worry about us. i can protect papyrus."
,,Still, I feel really guilty for it"
We walked into our classroom and froze. No, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening. David was there too. What is he doing here? I could feel how angry Sans was and I hold his hand.
,,Calm down. Let's not go to him. We should try and avoid him for now."-I said to him. I could see, that Sans eye had blue sparkles around it. He was really angry. We went to cook. We were silent the whole time. I was really scared. I knew, that Sans is very unstable right now and can attack him any moment. After the lesson ended I grabbed Sans hand again and went out of the classroom as fast as possible. Sans lead me to the math class.
,,Sans, don't you dare do anything stupid. David is really dangerous right now. I don't want you to get hurt!"
,,i promise frisk, i'll try and stay away from him, but if something happens, tell me immediately."
,,Okay."
I went to Undyne and Alphys. I told them what happened in the cooking lesson. They were shocked. Then David suddenly went into the classroom and sat in the back to he could watch us. Is he in all my classes now? That's why he was watching me and following around. That is really bad. Thank goodness that in all of my lessons there's someone really strong. I messaged Sans. He wasn't happy at all. We were really careful the whole lesson and when it ended, Sans was already waiting for me outside.
,,so if he's in all your lessons, that means he's going to watch you very carefully and try to learn as much as possible about you."
,,Then what should I do? I already have Undyne, Chara and you to protect me. It's already really dangerous! I don't want you to get hurt because of me!"-I was terrified. I was almost crying. Sans hugged me.
,,frisk, it's okay. we won't get hurt. we're too strong for that. besides if he's in dancing with you too, it's going to be hilarious to watch."
,,Sans, only the girls are dancing ballet! Boys dance latino or contemporary!"-I was giggling.
,,well, then i'm going to battle him every single hip-hop lesson and i'm going to win every fight."
,,And what if he's going to challenge me? I can't beat him!"
,,then i will take that battle for you."-he said.
,,What? You can take battles for someone else?"
,,yes, you can"-he said.
,,Well we don't have dancing today and I'm guessing that his voice is going to be horrific."-we both started laughing. It's fun to make fun of David. It makes him less scary. History went okay. All the time we were looking at David and laughing at him. It made him really confused. We just laughed even harder. Then Sans lead me to the english, where I told Asriel and Chara everything that's happening. Chara was angry as hell. Asriel had to calm her down. I've never seen her that angry. She looked at David with such hate, she could have probably killed him. I knew what happened to Chara in the nightmares, I could only imagine what could happen if any of us get hurt. After english we went to singing class. The teacher said that we will have to sing in trio's. He paired me with David and Sans.
,,hey teacher"
,,Yes Sans?"
,,how about i sing just with frisk? our voices are perfect together and we don't need anyone else, especially him."-Sans looked angrily at teacher.
,,Please, we really don't need anyone else in our group, besides David should sing alone. We haven't heard him singing yet."-I explained to teacher.
,,Okay, David, you're going to be alone, but Frisk, Sans, you'll have to surprise us."-the teacher said.
,,oh, that something we were born with"
We started laughing. Thank goodness we won't have to sing with David.
,,Do you really think that our voices match perfectly?"-I asked him. He started blushing a little.
,,well yeah, your voice is perfect for mines."
,,So then we should sing more together then, if they're that perfect."-I started giggling.
,,do you have anything in mind what we could sing?"
,,No, do you?"
,,i have something, but it's going to be hard"
,,Give me all you got! I'm up for a challenge."
He told me the song. It is going to be hard, but I know that we can do it. At least everyone around is going to be surprised. We had plenty of time to learn the lyrics. The teacher said, that we will have to sing first. That's something for a change. Finally it was time for us.
We did it! And we didn't failed! Everyone was shocked again.
,,Well, what can I say, you two really surprised us! Great job! You two really don't need anyone else when you sing!"-said teacher to us. Everyone clapped for us, well except for David. He looked mad as hell. He's going to be last.
,,what did i told you? our voices match perfectly!"-said Sans to me.
,,I didn't even knew that I can sing like this! We were amazing!"-I said.
,,of course we were."
We watched other people sing. Some of them sounded perfectly in trios, but some people really didn't. Not all people match that well. It was time for David. He looked at us and gave us the creepiest smile. He started singing. His voice was actually amazing. Sans looked like he wanted to end him. Suddenly Davids voice cracked and he couldn't sing anymore. Everyone was shocked. I thought that Sans would look really happy right now, but he was terrified.
,,Sans? You okay? What's happening?"
,,i'm... okay. just something weird happened for a second, don't mind that."-he looked normal again. What was that? David couldn't sing or talk any longer. I as much as I hate him, I'm worried too. How can you one minute sing amazingly and the other can't talk at all? And why did Sans got terrified for a second? Something really strange is happening. The lesson ended. We walked out of the classroom.
,,You did something to me, didn't you??!!"-Davids voice sounded terrible. ,,I saw the look on your face when I sang!"-David was pointing at Sans.
,,i don't know what are you talking about. how in the hell i could have done something to you? i was sitting with frisk the whole time, everyone can say that!"
,,I know you did something. You think you monsters are so much better then us! But you're not! We only let you live on the surface, because the human that was with you, fell in love with one of you and showed you mercy! But not all people are like your savior. Remember that, you freaks!"-David shouted at us. Sans eye light up with big, light blue flame.
,,say another thing about monsters and you will never be able talk again."
,,What are you?! I thought that monster can't use magic anymore!"-David started shouting.
Anymore? Monsters could use magic before? In that book it never said that monster had magic.
,,Sans? You can use magic?"-I asked. I knew his magic perfectly from our nightmares.
,,of course not! none of us can! when monsters passed the barrier their magic vanished."-he explained.
,,Apparently not all. That is not normal! You're too dangerous for all of us!"-David attacked Sans. Hasn't he learned that you can't attack Sans? He's unbeatable! He knocked David out in one hit.
,,i hope he will learn his lesson this time."-Sans looked really angry.
We started walking away, but David was already awake and threw a knife at us. It stop about a centimeter from my back and then fell on the floor. I was shocked. What's happening?
,,I will get you! You're not normal! I'll save everyone from you!"-David started shouting. We walked away.
,,Sans? What's happening?"
,,i.. i don't know. i really don't"-he said. He looked scared.
,,Did you did all of those things?"
,,i don't know. i guess, but monsters don't have magic. it vanished ages and ages ago. there was no one that could use magic."
,,Can you control it?"
,,no, i can't."
We were really confused.
,,frisk, can we keep this between us? i don't want anyone to know what happened there. it's too dangerous for now."
,,Don't worry Sans, I won't tell anyone, but you have to promise me one thing!"-I said.
,,what is it?"
,,You will tell me more about monsters!"
,,how about today at 4 pm i will pick you from undyne's house?"
,,Deal!"
We went outside where Undyne was waiting for me. She was already done training with MK. She drove us back to her house. It was 2 pm so I had two hours till Sans comes here. I told Undyne what happened today, except from that Sans weird magic. I just told that David something did to his voice and with that knife he missed.
Finally Sans was here. Undyne wished me luck and I left.
,,so we have a lot to talk about, huh?"
,,How about you start about monsters magic?"
,,of course you want to hear that first. okay, so all monster have their own magic. you already know mines and undyne's. her kind can summon spears. back then, monsters like she were warriors that fought with humans. they were unbeatable, because of their determination to live. undyne's kind is really rare. there's a really low chance to see one, because in the first war hundreds of ages ago they were captured and killed."
,,That's so sad!"
,,yeah. goat monsters like your family were the rulers of the underground. their magic was fire. there's not many of them too, because you already know that king and the queen lost their children."
,,Yeah, humans killed their son."
,,dinosaurs like alphys are really rare too. they were really week, but incredibly smart. they mostly created guns and tried to find a way out without killing anyone. they were killed really easily."
,,I can see that. Alphys is week, but she's really smart. Now tell me about ghosts!"
,,hm, well ghosts are really weird. they don't have one specific attack. they had to posses one thing and then they could attack properly. they mostly possessed dummies, but as you can see Mettaton is an exception. Alphys created him a body that he wanted to be in, so i can't tell what his attack would be."
,,Yeah, I understand. Blooky didn't possessed something yet. Maybe his waiting to find something that he really likes?"
,,maybe. now there is a lot of lower class monsters. it doesn't mean that they lived badly, but their attacks were weaker. froggit's, vulkin's, moldsmol's and other monsters like they, are lower class, but there are most of them. if they attacked together they did a lot of damage, but by their own, they couldn't do a lot of damage."
,,Hm, that's interesting. Well, there's still someone that you didn't told me about!"
,,yes, about skeletons. actually, there's almost nothing known about skeletons. i only know, that we are the rarest monsters and..."
,,And what?"
,,we're really complicated. i can't really tell you about us, because..."
,,Because what Sans? Tell me! Please!"
,,well, papyrus and i are the only ones left."
,,Oh, I'm sorry Sans."
,,it's okay, my father left some notes about our kind. there was always two skeletons in families. one would be really smart, strong, but have really low HP and the other one really, really friendly, determined and have a lot of HP."
,,I can actually see those traits in you and Papyrus. I can easily tell which one is which. Tell me about your attacks!"
,,well, you already know a lot of our attacks. we're different from other monsters, because we had more than one attack. We have normal bones, blue bones that you can't move if we attack with them and a blue attack. blue attack means that the gravity is changed."
,,Oh, that one I know perfectly! But it's not everything yet!"
,,well, there was a really, really small chance that the smart skeletons will have attacks. smart skeletons mostly worked in the labs with dinosaurs, but there were warriors. they were really rare. they had normal attacks and mind attacks. their attacks did way more damage, then other skeletons. those skeletons had telekinesis, they could control other monsters movements with their mind and our attacks were poisoning. we were fighting in wars and nobody could beat us. although the skeletons were rare and the unbeatable were even rarer so they were called the legendary warriors."
,,That's so cool! If not the barrier, you would have been a legendary warrior! You should be proud! But there's still one thing that you didn't told me."
,,what's that?"
,,Gaster Blasters. You didn't told me anything about them!"-I said. Sans thought for a little and then answered.
,,well, yes haven't. and i have a reason why. you see, there was about a hundred skeletons in total of our existence and only one of them had an attack called gaster blaster. we don't know anything about them, just their name. the warrior that had that attack, nobody could ever beat. it was impossible. he won many wars. one day he just left and nobody saw him again, but that was about a thousand years ago! it was way before the monsters were sealed underground."
,,Sans! You know what this means right!"
,,frisk, it was only in the nightmare. i don't believe that i could summon them even if i had my magic."
,,But there's still a chance! And besides, you used some of your magic today!"
,,yes, but i can't do that again, even if i could, i would be to dangerous for everyone! normal skeletons magic is really strong, a legendary's is unbeatable!"-he was starting to stress. I grabbed his hand.
,,See? Nothing happened to me. I touch you every day, I spend most of my time with you and your magic only saved me. You know, I would be in a hospital if not dead, but your magic saved me. I believe that you can learn to control it, like you learned to control flames in your eye."
,,it's too dangerous frisk! i know that you still remember the pain i cost you with my magic, especially with gaster blaster."
,,But if you're a legendary skeleton, and if you have that power that nobody has, you should try and control it."
We talked about it more, but it was time for us to go home. It was getting really late and I still have to work on my music. I only have a week left. We said goodbyes and went to our homes. Undyne asked what we did the whole time and I lied that we just walked around the park and talked about David. It looked like she believed. I worked on my music and got thirty seconds this time. I was really tired so I went to sleep.

A/N-another chapter is coming later!