Uno

Eleven year old Cassiopeia Black sat in an empty compartment on Hogwarts express. She was finally alone and wanted to read "Hogwarts: a history" to understand more about the magnificent castle she was going to live in for the next seven years. She was the prettiest of the four Black girls.

Her nineteen year old sister, and the oldest, Bellatrix Black was engaged to Rodolphus Lestrange. She was the perfect daughter and the example Cassiopeia had to follow. Bella was a Slytherin just like every single person in the Black household.

Her sixteen year old sister Andromeda was a Slytherin as well. She was in love with a muggleborn Hufflepuff, but only she knew.  She was the kindest of them all, and even though she was in the green and silver house, she acted nothing like it.

Her fourteen year old sister Narcissa was a Slytherin. She was a double faced bitch that acted kind and mean depending on who she was with. Her boyfriend Lucius Malfoy, a Slytherin as well, was awful, ugly, and stupid. Cassiopeia hated him and Narcissa wasn't her favorite sister, so she dreaded every time Lucius came to visit.

While in great concentration, someone knocked on the door. She didn't listen, so she kept reading. The, she jumped scared when the compartment door slid open.
"Oh, I'm sorry, we knocked but no one answered" it was Sirius, her favorite cousin.
"Siri? Oh how have I missed you" she said hugging him.
"Cass? Oh Merlin! I thought Druella and Cygnus weren't letting you come."
Her parents, Druella and Cygnus, weren't the nicest of them all. The knew their daughter was a lost cause and let her go to Hogwarts so she could get "better".
"Well, my parents still have the idea that I'm going to be a Slytherin so... there's that."
Sirius chuckled and sat down in front of his cousin. Behind him, three more boys sat down: a tall and skinny one besides Cassiopeia, a tall one with glasses besides Sirius, and a short fat one besides The one with glasses.
"Cass, this is James (the one with glasses), Peter (the short fat one), and that's Remus.
She muttered a "Hello" to everyone and continued reading.

After a while, her cousin snatched the book from her hands, her hair turned a bright red colour.
"SIRIUS ORION BLACK III GIVE ME MY BLOODY BOOK NOW!!" Everyone got scared, everyone but Sirius, he was giggling.
"Come on Cass don't get angry, it's showing"
She then shook her hair and it turned into its original black.
"You're a Metamorphmagus!" Remus exclaimed impressed.
"Oh no, I'm a unicorn" she said mockingly.
"Well boys, I know you love my presence, but I need to change into my robes, see you later" she then strutted away from her compartment.

While walking back, all changed she bumped into someone with blonde hair.
"Oh I'm sorry"
"No problem! My name's Marlene, Marlene McKinnon" the girl extended her hand for her to shake it, she did.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia Black." They instantly became friends