Diez

"Cass"

Remus Lupin finally found Cassiopeia Black. She was with Marlene at the library, studying for the OWLS.

"Lupin"

Remus didn't know where to start. He looked how much she changed. How her eyes were laced with a look of sadness, how they had lost certain innocence. She was a wreck, and so was he.

"I believe we need to talk"

She stood up, Nodded to Marlene and walked out with Remus. She wanted him back.

"Listen Cass, I'm sorry. It's just every time someone got close to me, they hurt me. You know what I am, and hearing you say those this about muggles made me question what you believed about werewolves. I'm really sorry. I fucked up, and it shouldn't be that way. I've been thinking all summer and I know the last person you thought about was me but the truth is I love you"

Remus didn't know what else tu say. Cassiopeia maintained a straight face throughout that little speech. Her her was black, it didn't change.

Remus said he loved her. That was all she thought about. She wanted to say it back, but it was selfish, truth is she drifted apart from everyone because Voldemort was looking for her. He needed the young Black for some reason.

"Remus

"Remus. I- its you I spent all summer thinking about. Don't, for a second believe I don't love you. I do. But.. I'm gonna break your heart. We are in the middle of a war and I'm part of it."

Remus was shocked. She really liked him back, no liked, loved. She was gorgeous, her grey eyes looked at him waiting for an answer.

"We'll fight together. You don't need to be alone"

He noticed a faint smile.

"We can try, but give me time"

Cassiopeia didn't want to hurt Remus. He was far to kind.

🌑🌑🌑

"Today, we are learning the patronus charm" Professor Marythought said.

"The charm is quite difficult, can someone tell me what's it for?" She scanned the crowd, the only knew with their hands raised were the marauders, Lilly, and Cassiopeia.

"Mr. Potter"

"The patronus charm is commonly use to repel dementors, it can also be used for communication"

"Very well, ten points to Gryffindor"

Everyone had to do their patrones charm. For some strange reason Cassiopeia couldn't really figure out, the marauders, minus Remus, were able to cast their patronus on the first try.

She tried thinking about a happy memory. She didn't have many, but there was a specific one that made her smile just by thinking of it.

It was Christmas, her second year at Hogwarts, she was spending it at the Potters. Everyone was there, Sirius seemed happy for the first time in a long time, and Remus felt like he belonged somewhere. Peter was smiling and James was making a snowball to throw at Sirius. Everyone was happy.

"Expecto Patronum"

A whisp of white light left her wand. It was her seventh time and this time she managed to create a full body patronus. To her surprise, it was a wolf. She blushed, Remus patronus was a wolf too, and she knew what that meant.

James was ecstatic after DADA. Lilly's patronus was a doe, and that meant they were soulmates.