Treinta

The golden trio walked to the great hall for breakfast. Harry told them about his conversation with Cassiopeia.

"So, you think she's involved with Sirius getting inside the castle?"  Hermione asked him nervously.

"No, she tensed when I mentioned his name. She just seemed genuinely concerned about me" Harry commented, he still seemed worked up about something.

"What's wrong then?" Asked Ron, noticing his friend's strange expression.

"Something's going on between Professor Lupin and her. I also spotted Snape commenting about her with Professor Lupin."

The three shared a look. They didn't know anything about her or her family. The only clue they had was that she was Sirius's cousin. But, what could she be hiding?

"Wait, don't you remember Malfoy called her Aunt Cassiopeia?" Hermione said trying to figure out why they were related.

"Malfoy's mother is a Black" answered Ron bluntly "my mom used to say that out of the four sisters, only two had come out good, maybe she's one of them!"

Ron had a lot of knowledge about pure blood wizard families. The three of them shared a certain look and stared at Cassiopeia, who was sitting besides Remus eating breakfast. Remus Lupin looked ill and Cassiopeia looked worried.

"Yeah, something's off" Harry said mostly to himself.

🌑🌑🌑

Severus Snape spotted Cassiopeia walking to the astronomy classroom, she looked nervous. He decided to follow her and confront her about Sirius being spotted inside the castle by paintings. He was slightly afraid of her, she had that intimidating Black voice and glare that made everyone tremble.

"Black, I heard today is the full moon" he said making her jump a little, her hair turned slightly white before she was able to control it.

"Is there a problem Snape?" She asked glaring at him.

"Well, I was just wondering what your dog was going to do today" he asked smirking.

"That's none of your business, last time you tried to make it yours, you almost got killed" she said remembering what happened in fifth year when Sirius stupidly told Severus to meet them at the shrieking shack.

He glared at her, and changed the subject into one he knew it would bother her.

"So, have you talked to your cousin, he's been in the castle" he said grimly.

She rolled her eyes and smirked a little

"I don't know what you're talking about, believe me, if he was here, he would of hexed you as soon as he stepped in the castle" she was just taunting him. Honestly, Severus fancied Lilly for a long time, but he also found the Black girl quite pretty. He asked her once on a date in fourth year, but she declined and Sirius hexed him.

"Well, if you talk to him, send him my regards" he said smirking as if he won something.

"I will Snivellous" she said with a very snarky tone. He glared at her and left, he truly hated how she always had the last word.

She then, continued her way to the astronomy tower. She missed the peaceful nights and the beautiful view.

I better get to the shrieking shack. She thought. Tonight was a long one.