Ventiocho

"Good morning, welcome to the astronomy class, I'm Cassiopeia Black" she introduced herself. "Open your books on chapter 32"

Every single boy in the classroom stared in awe at the prettiest Professor they ever had. She was gorgeous, and her eyes matched perfectly with her hair.

"We are learning about you?" That was the voice of Draco Malfoy. She had seen him a couple of times when her sister Narcissa insisted on visiting. "Aunt Cassiopeia, don't you think we should learn about other constellations first?"

He smirked at the gasps he got when he called her "aunt Cassiopeia", but the blue eyed beauty was much more smarter than a thirteen year old boy.

"I'm Professor Black in Hogwarts Draco and, if you knew better, constellation Cassiopeia is the easiest one for people who know nothing about astronomy, like you." Everyone sniggered, Malfoy just mutters something under his breath. Cassiopeia just got the phrase "know about it" at the end.

"So, can someone tell me anything about that constellation?"

She spotted a pretty girl with brown hair raising her hand almost immediately.

"Yes Ms." she waited for the girl to finish her sentence.

"Ms. Granger Professor. That constellation symbolizes a Queen, and has a distinctive "w" shape, it's the easiest to recognize."

She gave the girl a wink and smiled

"Very well, ten points to Gryffindor."

The class went by and when it was about to end, Cassiopeia added.

"Well, you may leave, except you Mr. Potter, I want a word"

He had a puzzled look, but nodded anyways. He couldn't deny she was beautiful, but she had a strange familiarity with someone he had seen before.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked unexpectedly.

"Well, your last name is Black, are you related with the murder that escaped?" She smirked. He was a smart kid, but smart kids always get into trouble.

"That's right. I'm his cousin, but you, you are my godson Harry" he stared at her in awe.

"Then, then why didn't I stay with you after... after my parents..." he didn't want to finish the sentence, and she didn't wanted him to.

"Dumbledore, he said you were not safe" she looked at his face. The resemblance was uncanny. "That's what I want to talk to you about, I know you don't know me, but we could get to know each other. Maybe, if you'd like to even be a proper family, what do you say?"

She was scared. Did she just rushed everything? Maybe she should have waited a little longer.

"I'd love that" he smiled at her, and she did the same. She wanted to take care of the boy.

"But one more question" she nodded for him to continue "why not sooner?"

She smiled sympathetically. It must've been hard for him to manage all those years with the worst muggle family in existence.

"I had to sort things out, work and everything" she said vaguely, but Harry didn't care, he had family left.