Cuatro

Cassiopeia
I knew Remus hated himself. I really never understood why though. He told the guys about his furry little problem yesterday. They were shocked at first but being the good friends they are, they support him.

Cissy sent me a letter, told me to meet her in the astronomy tower at 11:00 pm. I was scared. The last time she spoke to me, she called me a blood traitor, but she was my sister, I had nothing to lose.

"Cousin, were are you going?" Sirius, he wasn't letting me go without any explanation.
"Dear cousin, I'm going to the kitchens."
"Well then, I'll come with you!" Shit think fast.
"I'm sorry dear cousin, but I need my time alone. I'll be gone now" I strutted out of the common room. He hadn't followed me.

The astronomy tower was closed, is Narcissa in there? "Alohomora" I went in. It was dark, the only light belonged to the moon and stars.
"Cass? Is that you?" It was my sister's voice. She seemed nervous and anxious.
"Yes Cissy it's me!" I whisper yelled.

She was wearing a green cloak, her eyes were puffy from crying. What was wrong with her?

"Listen Cass, Bella is looking for you. She wants you to go to her place for Christmas. Her and Rodolphus will be waiting for you at kings cross. She says she misses her little star".

Bullshit.
Bella misses no one. She is selfish, should I believe her? I do miss my sister.

"Tell her I'll be there, but I won't be spending Christmas at her place" I said confident. I knew Narcissa loved to kiss Bella's arse, she was everything to her. The perfect older sister, she used to be my favorite, but she changed. Dark magic changed her.

                                       🌑🌑🌑

It's early, 6:00 am. I walk out the common room to the great hall. I haven't been able to sleep since I agreed to spend some time at Bella's Manor. I knew it was a mistake, but I'm a sucker for curiosity.

Remus was siting alone in the Gryffindor table eating pumpkin pie.
"Hey there wolf boy" I greeted sitting besides him.
"Cass, you look tired" I smiled and faked hurt.
"Oh, such a way to talk to a lady" Remus blushed "I'm sorry... I- I didn't mean" i cut him off "relax, I was just messing with ya"

He was reading a book on werewolves, unfortunately, not the nice kind of books.
"Why werewolves are beasts" by Sage Avery.
"Nice book Remmy" I said with sarcasm. "You shouldn't read those things" I was tired of his self pity.

He stared at me. I spoke once again "do you really feel like that?" He sighed, he didn't know what to answer, I could tell.

"Your hair, it's blue"

"Don't change the topic! DO YOU?" I said more harshly than I intended.

"I don't know... it's complicated."

I couldn't believe Remus felt like that. He is so kind to everyone but to himself.

"Learn to love yourself wolf boy"

I stood up and walked to the common room. I left my books laying on the table.

"Cass, why didn't you tell us?" I stopped dead on my tracks. It was Sirius, had he found out about Bella?

"We can help Remus! As animals" he was holding my book on shape shifters. I had it because the third chapter was on metamorphmagi.

"Yeah, I've been trying to figure out how to turn into one for ages. I can't." I said disappointed. I know my magic is strong and I know I can do it, but I got enough problems now.

"Yeah, but we can!"

"Ok yeah I'm lost. How?"

Sirius started looking for a certain chapter. I hadn't read the whole thing, just the chapters on werewolves and metamorphmagi.

"Here! Chapter eighteen. Animagi"

Oh no, oh no. That book should've just stayed at the restricted section of the library.

"No, Siri, you're crazy!"

"Oh but I am. We are doing it!"

Ohhh bloody Merlin