Veinticuatro

July 31st 1980

"Cass! Cass! The baby is coming!" It was Lilly's voice. Cassiopeia and her were talking over tea when Lilly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Shit! Okay let's take you to St. Mungos. I'm sending the lads a patronus!" Cassiopeia cast her patronus, and from the top of her wand the familiar wolf appear, she said to the wolf "Lilly is in labour! Get to St. mungos immediately"

Cassiopeia apparated Lilly to the wizard hospital. It was big, and soon a healer attended the pregnant lady.

"It's okay, this way please" she was nice, short and skinny. Her long blonde hair was put up in a pony tail.

"Not before James!" Lilly was as red as her hair, and in that precise moment, Cassiopeia's hair was red too.

Unfortunately for James, the baby came before the father. Lilly was pissed, pissed was an understatement.

"Lils, I've been thinking

"Lils, I've been thinking... we should name the kid after me!" Lilly looked at him in disbelief.

"YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN HE WAS BORN!" James smiled like an idiot. He went up to Lilly and kissed her forehead.

"I'll never understand those two" commented Cassiopeia to no one in particular.

"Cass! Would you like to hold Harry James Potter?"

"Me? Hold a baby? Well, I could try, I mean I'm not good with babies!" Lilly smiled and placed him on her arms. He was stunning.

"Cass, would you like to be the godmother?" James asked.

Cassiopeia stared at the little thing on her arms and tears fell down her cheeks. "Of course" she said between sobs "he's beautiful, I love him"

Soon enough the marauders joined. Peter cried, Remus cried, even Sirius cried, but they were tears of joy.

"Every war has a good thing" was all Lilly said looking at the little boy with a smile.

                                         🌑🌑🌑

Cassiopeia snapped a photo of her cousin and her godson with the wizard camera Remus gave her

"He's my godson Cass, our godson actually" he looked so happy, and he was happy. That boy was everything they needed.

"I know Siri, I know" she smiled and turned away looking for Remus.

"Love, I bought you something!" She said giving the wolf boy a box wrapped like a gift.

"Why?"

"Because I want to" she smiled while he opened it. It was a case, like the ones professors own, with the initials R. J. Lupin engraved on the side.

"You want to be a Hogwarts professor, might as well have one of these" she said smiling. He smiled back.

"I hope I get the job"

"You will"