Cuarenta y uno

It was the day the other two schools were arriving, and everyone was ecstatic. Cassiopeia was happy too, and Remus decided to visit her in Hogwarts.

While she was having breakfast at the great hall, she saw the beautiful tall man with scars

While she was having breakfast at the great hall, she saw the beautiful tall man with scars. She laughed with a full mouth and ran to hug him and kiss him. "I missed you my wolf boy" She said with the biggest smile ever.

"Come on love, lets go see the schools arrive" he said taking her hand and leading her outside the castle.

The beauxbatons school for girls came in a beautiful carriage pulled by Pegasus. They were beautiful, just like the girls there. Most of them were veelas, so the boys were awestruck when they saw them.

The Durmstrang boys looked very masculine, and the girls swooned for them, specially for the one and only Viktor Krum.

Cassiopeia loved the magical view, and Remus loved looking at her. She looked beautiful with the biggest smile she could master. Everyone was summoned to the great hall for the dinner feast and welcome speech.

Remus sat down between Hagrid and Cassiopeia. The great hall became magical as soon as Dumbledore said "Students, welcome the schools who'll be joining us this year!"

The girls cane in first dancing around, probably using their veela powers since the boys couldn't stop staring at them. They were graceful and sophisticated in the every sense. After the girls entered, Madame Maxime, the headmaster came in with a walk that would make you-know-who himself shit his trousers.

"She must be half giant" Cassiopeia commented interested in her. Remus looked at her amused, she was beautiful when she was curious, asa matter of fact, she looked cute. Remus thought of how much she had changed over the years. When she was a student, she looked broken, partly because of her family and partly because of Remus. He regretted every single time he made her feel bad and unloved. He regretted those twelve years he spent without her, and he couldn't bring himself to think how could she want him after all those fights.

His thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of the Durmstrang boys. The girls were crazy about them, and Cassiopeia, being the legilimens she was, heard every single dirty thought in the room. She scrunched up her nose in disgust, the teenage hormones were intense.

"What's wrong?" Remus asked. "You really don't want to know every single thought on those teenagers minds... disgusting" she said.

"You should stop reading people's thoughts then" he said, and added "but if I remember correctly, you were just like that, as a matter of fact we did that in almost every empty classroom, including the Astronomy tower" he said seductively in her ear

"You should stop reading people's thoughts then" he said, and added "but if I remember correctly, you were just like that, as a matter of fact we did that in almost every empty classroom, including the Astronomy tower" he said seductively in her ear. She blushed, that was something she was not used to, blushing. Remus was satisfied that he caused that on her, and gently placed his hand on her thigh. "This isn't fair Remus John Lupin" she whispered-yelled.

Their little moment was soon interrupted by Dumbledore, whom wanted to give the schools a proper welcome with the horribly sang hymn. Everyone was singing at different tones, and although the other schools looked horrified, Hogwarts students and teachers enjoyed the off rhythm song.

After the agonizing minutes, Dumbledore announced the triwizard tournament once again.

"Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins The Triwizard Tournament, but to this that student must survive three tasks. Three EXTREMELY DANGEROUS tasks."

Cassiopeia heard Fred and George whisper to each other "wicked" and laughed at what their plan for sticking their names in the goblet was. Silly she thought.

Then, Dumbledore uncovered a beautiful goblet with blue smoke inside. " The Goblet of Fire! Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly! If chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, The Triwizard Tournament has begun!"

Everyone cheered, and Cassiopeia thought of what would of happened if that tournament was available when she was a student.

"You would probably put your name in it" Remus answered her thought. "How did you..." he smiled and said "you may be a legilimens, but I learned how to read you." She smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you Remmy" he smiled and said "I love you Cass"