Treinta y siete

It was Cassiopeia's and Remus's wedding day. Everyone was excited, it was going to take place in the big yard the Burrow had. It was going to be a small ceremony, only the closest friends.

Remus was supposed to get there later, so she wouldn't see the bride before the ceremony began. She had a beautiful white dress and a big necklace. Her hair was up and her face glowed like always.

Everyone went to buy gifts and flowers, Cassiopeia and the twins stayed In the Burrow. When she was finished, she elegantly went down the stairs and dramatically showed off her look.

The twins were drinking water, and as soon as they saw her they spit it out

"You-" said Fred
"Look-" continued George
"Beautiful" both finished with a Weasley grin.

"Thank you boys" she said cockily. She admitted she looked hot as hell. George went to take a shower and Fred stayed in the kitchen.

"Remus is quite lucky" he said smiling. Cassiopeia smiled back and thanked him. Fred was helplessly in love with the older witch and he felt a pang of jealousy for the werewolf.

"I know you did the marauders map, it's amazing" he said smiling.

"Well, we loved to play pranks just like you back in the day" she said nostalgic.

"You're Muzzle? Aren't you" she nodded "why?" He asked.

"Well, my wolf form has a white spot on the snout. You know kind of like a muzzle" he nodded.

"You're a good kid Fred, you and your brother" he smiled at her and he left her in the kitchen.

🌙🌙🌙

The altar was beautifully decorated. Molly did everything she could to make the best wedding ever. It was perfect.

As soon as Remus saw his beautiful soon-to-be wife, tears fell down his face. Sirius was walking her to the altar, and everyone was happy for the couple.

At the end of the ceremony, both of them said "I do"

🌑🌑🌑

"Andy!" You came" Cassiopeia said happy. Her sister was smiling, she was proud of her little star.

"Of course baby sis. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Nimphadora couldn't make it, she's got auror work to do." Andromeda said.

"It's okay, I'll see her another time"

The party was fun, everyone danced and drank.

"Hello, love, may I have this danced" Remus said sweetly leading her to the dance floor.

The dance was sweet and gentle, they probably weren't dancing with the music but they didn't care. They were smiling at each other. Staring at each other with heart eyes. It was perfect, to perfect for her liking, she knew this perfection never lasted with her. But right now, she didn't care, she had married the love of her life, finally. And she was as happy as anyone could be, for now.

"What are you thinking?" Cassiopeia asked Remus.

"How could a werewolf get so lucky?" He said kissing her into a very deep passionate kiss.

"Mmmm I don't know, you tell me" she smirked.

"Can I dance with her, Remus?" Harry asked politely. Remus nodded and left them.

"Thank you Cassiopeia, I really thought I would never have a family, and you came and saved me from those horrible muggles. Thank you really" he was crying. She smiled at him reassuringly.

"Harry, believe me, no need to thank me. You're family, and family looks out for each other, okay? We all are family" she said and hugged him. It was a beautiful night.