Veinticinco

July 31st 1981

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN! Will you please hurry up? It's my godson's first birthday and I don't want to be late." Cassiopeia screamed making Remus a little scared.

"Coming, love" he said smiling. They had been getting along perfectly, they hadn't set a date to their wedding, but they wanted it to be around may.

"I bought little harry an enchanted teddy hypogryff" Remus smiled at the happiness of his fiancé. He knew she wanted to be a mom, but he didn't want to have kids, because of his furry little problem.

"Okay, lets apparate then!" Remus said while taking Cassiopeia's hand.

When they arrived to Lilly's and James's knew house in Godrics Hollow, Sirius and Peter were already there.

"Told you we were late wolf boy" Cassiopeia scolded. James laughed at Remus's reaction, which was an eye roll and a sigh.

"You're not late, everyone was just early" Lilly said.

"I want to give little Harry his gift" said Cassiopeia really excited.

"He's here with me!" Yelled Sirius from the living room.

"Ohhh hewow liwle one" cooed Cassiopeia. She the proceeded to give him the gift. When you hugged the hypogryff, it flew around you.

"Oh look at him, he loves it!" Said Remus smiling at the kid who was laughing.

Everyone was happy, until they heard a knock at the door.  It was professor Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry I'm the bearer of bad news, but there has been a prophecy about the child, I'm afraid it's not good news."

All of them stared at their old headmaster. What he had just said came to a surprise to all of them, but as strange as it was, just one seemed unfazed by the news.

Albus, proceeded on quoting the prophecy made by his old friend Sybill Trelawny.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

"Oh no, could it be our child?" Lilly cried. She was hoping for an opportunity.

"It's either young Harry, or the Longbottom's kid, but the order is looking for a way to protect all of you"

Everyone was scared, scared for little Harry and the Potters.

Cassiopeia then just stared at no one in particular and said

"nothing's ever perfect for us".