chapter one

"Good morning ma'am" came the usual greetings Gina got every morning at her work place,her blood and sweat,her kingdom. She loved being here,she adored having the power.

Her very own designer heels strutted on the marbled floors with long yet lady-like strides,people stared at her like she was a small god. But no,she never was proud,no,not arrogant, she was just confident in herself,especially on a Monday.

When everyone else complained about going back to work,she felt an excitement build inside her,literally making her feel taller,like the conqueror she knew she was. Even the men,the oh so arrogant creatures she despised so much were no match for her.

With a small smile that never reached her eyes she replied "good morning too" to all those who worked with and for her,the latter were many.

She had hundreds of employees. Her PA a petite,medium height young lady rushed to match her boss's strides that she made so effortlessly. "Ma'am you have a meeting at 10 a.m. with the finance department,later at noon Mr Richard would like to go through the expansion plan and your sister_" Cindy followed right behind Gina as she pushed the glass doors open and took a sit behind her huge mahogany black desk.

"Cindy if my sister is asking for more money get her appointment cancelled," she said sighing as Cindy nodded as if her life depended solely on assaulting her neck.

Sipping on her black and very bitter coffee that had been previously served on her desk in delicate China, she sighed again sniffing in the caffeine that made her inside awaken,she could feel it's impact in the roots of her hair.

"Summon the department heads immediately so we could figure out what is really happening to our chains in Asia,we cannot continue losing money at this alarming rate" she finished one hand typing away in her computer, with the other she sipped her coffee then adjusted her hair.

Cindy was in awe,damn the woman could multitask. With that she walked out closing the boss' door behind her.