chapter twenty

Glowing was beyond how Gina looked in the morning. After her rendezvous with Eddie, she had fallen asleep in his arms without a care in the world. For some reason it felt right, it felt like home. She shook her head at that thought. She had woken up to an empty bed, and a new set of clothes indicated by a note written: yours. See you later. E.

She had felt a bit disappointed but she shrugged the feeling off with thoughts of what they had both started. She reminded herself it was simply sexual. Nothing more. Why that felt disappointing she had no idea.

She had showered in Eddie's exquisite bathroom, prepared and then took off to work. She was now at M&A barely listening to a thing Cindy said. Her mind was in Eddie's penthouse, in his bed, right in his arms getting the best sex of her life. She had loved every bit of it and sue her, she wanted it again and again.

"Ma'am, ma'am!" Cindy called her out her fantasy.

"Cindy just send the schedule to my computer, I need to_" she thought of the right words to tell her PA she needed to go have sex with her business partner. "I will see Mr Raymond about a new development on our new product." She said. It wasn't really a lie, what they had was a new development considering it was not there and they had barely seen eye to eye.

She entered Eddie's office without knocking and realized she had interrupted a meeting with the head of finance.

One look at the woman standing by his office door and he knew they needed to be alone. The events of the previous night came rushing back to his mind and his instant hard on demanded immediate attention, and from whom other than the goddess with the most alluring morning glow he'd ever seen.

"Mr Richard we will pick up from there." He stated leaving no room for debate. Mr Richard muttered a good morning to Gina before walking out closing, the door behind him.

Before Eddie could turn his gaze from the closing door, a familiar body straddled him, as a pair of soft, bare thighs pressed into his. "Insatiable aren't we, Miss Marshall?" He teased running his fingers along her thighs.

For an answer, she went for his lips in a demanding kiss, his picking on the rhythm like they had years of experience. His talented fingers unzipped her dress impatiently, next he unhooked her bra clasps, he caressed her bare back. He hadn't realized his shirt was unbuttoned until he felt her palms playing with his nipples, she nibbled at his necked making him growl. "Gina." He called his voice hoarse.

"Yeah." She responded before biting onto his earlobe. "Damn it Gina I want to be inside you." He groaned into her ear. He cupped her butt to lift her up, swiftly she undid his belt buckle, pulled his trousers together with his boxers. She slowly pushed herself lower to take him deeper, she was still sore but was totally oblivious to the pain as his generously God given tool tore her insides to shreds. He could tell by the look on her face she was having a hard time, but he was not going to hurry her. Some creepy feeling deep in his heart didn't want her getting hurt. "Uh!" She gasped as she forcefully pushed him in her. "Christ! Gina." He called out in surprise.

She smiled with unshed tears at the corner of her eyes. She started bouncing on him the impacts of their bodies clapping echoing in the room. Eddie would have lost it then and there but he wanted her to explode first. Again he listened to that part of his heart that kept prioritizing the woman who was currently going crazy on top of him. Her pace picked up, he cupped her breasts squeezing and pinching the sensitive erect nipples. Swearing and chanting his name she began swirling and twisting and rotating her waist in what felt like a dance she'd instigated for him. The way she bit her lip her hands holding her wavy hair up. That took all the rational thoughts of letting her explode first. He grabbed her by the waist making their joint parts disconnect with a plop sound.

He placed her on his desk and rammed himself in her again.
"God!" She yelped. "Take me, take me Eddie, uh!" She commanded and he obeyed. Faster and harder. Deeper and rougher. They rode the sweet wave of pleasure, her sharp nails drawing blood from his back but he was oblivious to the pain, he felt her honey pot tighten around him, sucking him to deliverance. With one hard, deep and long stroke he felt her shuddering flow and he followed immediately after. They held each other, listening to their maddening heartbeats and long, dragged, heavy pants.

"Hey buddy!" A cheerful Nick yanked the door open.

"Damn it! Nick can't you knock?!" He yelled immediately leaning in to cover Gina's exposed back.

He quickly covered his eyes with his palm. "Shit! Man I'm sorry I didn't_"

"Get the fuck out! Go!" He growled at his friend contemplating throwing his MacBook at him.

Gina heard the door slum shut indicating the intruder was gone. She lifted her face to catch Eddie's murderous glare at the door. There was a moment's silence until Gina burst into a hysterical laughter.

Eddie glared at her his expression confused and amused at the same time.

"He... he caught..." she stuttered between laughter. Suppressing another laughter, she continued. "Damn, he caught Gina Marshall having sex." Again she laughed this time Eddie joining her. Not for the same reasons but because she was genuinely happy and that made his own joy skyrocket.

When they stopped, they began dressing and he helped her with her bra clasp and zip. "I need to go through my schedule, I'm probably running behind. " She said tying her after sex hair up into a bun.

"Are you admitting, I'm your priority?" He asked teasingly fixing his tie.

"Hmm, I won't be boosting your already fat ego Eddie." She answered smirking.

He pulled her by the waist slamming her body into his. "Oh you do, when you are screaming and begging me to "go harder, faster Eddie, faster." He mimicked her pleas.

She moved closer, bringing her face close to his, their lips almost brushing. "I don't beg, I demand." She defended smirking.

He cupped her butt unceremoniously. "And did I tell you what a turn on that is, beautiful?" He asked with a quirky brow.

She pulled herself away to stop the feeling he had already started arousing in her. "My pleasure, Mr Raymond." With that she walked away and out of his office.

She made sure nobody saw her come out of his office, she dreaded bumping into that Nick guy or anyone else for that matter. She saw him in what looked like a heated argument with a woman, Vanda? She thought before making a lightening speed run to her office. She had just entered her office, pushed the door closed and taken a deep breath when she heard a voice behind her.

"Gina Marshall sneaking around in her building, care to explain that G?"
.
.
.
.
.
These two can't get enough of each other. Who do you think is the person in Gina's office...please read, vote,comment and enjoy.