chapter eighteen

He had her imprisoned between his arms, she tried to push but he would not let up. Instead, he teasingly bit her lip, shoving his tongue in her mouth when she moaned involuntarily. His kiss was hard against her, his chest firmly holding her body in place. When he was sure he had her breathless, he broke the kiss retaining his hands firmly against the door.

"You insolent idiot!" She blurted between pants.

Eddie had the most devilish smirk she had ever seen on him, she made to move but his arms would not badge. "What_"

"Bodyguard huh?" He interrupted her.

"Don't interrupt me you_"

He leaned closer to her, interrupting her again. "One more abusive word and I will take your dignified, spoilt self right here against the wall." He warned, his tone unnervingly calm.

Gina's eyes widened at his blatant words but did not dare call him another word. "Good. Now that you are learning how to listen, I demand an apology for your behaviour back at the restaurant." He demanded his breath fanning along her jaw.

"I don't owe you a damn apology, I did not do anything." She refused stubbornly, her body trembling.

"No?" He asked nibbling her earlobe.

She swallowed deeply. That was not the plan, he was supposed to be begging her not the other way around. "No." She muttered simply. "In fact you owe me an apology for dragging me all the way here in full view of my employees." She retorted.

She felt him stop the torturous act on her ear before he brought his face up to look at her. Their gazes locked, the fleeting moment hypnotizing. They didn't realize when his fingers skimmed under her dress and began tracing teasing, sensuous circles on her inner thighs. With their eyes still locked, she felt his index finger pulling at her sloping lace panties. Her breath hitched but she did not stop him nor move away.

He slowly moved to her wetness and began massaging tenderly. His half-closed eyes bored into hers, the look a caress in itself. Her hands pressed at the door she depended on for support as pleasure waves began to slowly build up, causing her to let out a muffled moan. He slowed his ministrations when he felt her nearing the edge. He wanted her to say it, he wanted her to tell him not to stop.

"If you don't finish what you started consider your hands amputated!" She demanded gritting her teeth.

He expected her to beg, protest even, but demand? That worked to enlarge the painful bulge in his slacks. picking his pace, he felt her tighten around him and kissed her to muffle her screams as she climaxed.

She sure would have melted into a puddle if Eddie had not taken her in his arms and held her close. He scooped her in his arms and carried her to the black leather couch by the far wall in his office. He held her trembling body close, her head tucked under his chin. "That was barely half of me beautiful." He murmured with secretive smile.

"Damn you caveman." She muttered under her breath grinning.

Eddie chuckled before asking softly. "So... aren't you curious about the rest of me?"

She was now back to her normal self a little bit flushed but good. "Haven't you heard curiosity killed the cat?" She said, pulling herself away from his heat radiating body.

"I have also heard that satisfaction brought it back." He said with a smirk. "Oh little kitten, you are scared your delicate features would melt under my touch." He teased leaning into her again.

Gina knew if he managed to get close to her again, she would lose their little verbal game.

"Mhm..." she hummed standing up. Her knees felt wobbly but She braced herself lest the man felt too impressed by his work. She straightened her dress before saying. "I want to prove you so wrong that you will hate being born male."