5

Kaitlyn walked down the roads of Mystic Falls. She smiled at the strangers as she walked passed them and some of them she even waved at. That was one thing Kaitlyn was...a very friendly person but inside she was a completely different person you wouldn't see her out to be.
She walked into mystic grill and walked to the bar. She saw Matt and she knew who he was.

Hi! She said cheerfully. Hey. Are you here to order! Matt asked. I am...Matt! Kaitlyn said as she read his name tag. Yeah...that's my name. What could I get for you? Matt asked. Well...this is my first time back in Mystic Falls in a very long time...literally! So I want you to surprise me...I want something that has the crazy taste of bourbon but I don't want it to be brown! You know. Kaitlyn said. I do. Matt said smiling. Kaitlyn smiled back at him as he walked away to eat the drink.
Matt walked back with the clear drink and Kaitlyn chugged it down like it was nothing. I like your taste. Kaitlyn said. What's your name? Matt asked. Oh you'll find out! Kaitlyn said smiling. Matt smiled and walked away to take the next customer's order. Very very soon Matt Donavan! Kaitlyn said smiling at the thought of it.

--
Kaitlyn walked into an alley to find a young couple kissing. Aye...get a room for that! But on second thought I might as well just kill you both! Kaitlyn said walking slowly towards them. Please don't hurt us. The girl said. Now why would I do that. I don't just go around killing people. I mean...if you get on my nerves I might want to kill you...and in this case,you have sweetie! Kaitlyn said speeding over to the girl's neck and sucking he blood out of her. Sorry...but I don't like people that whine! Kaitlyn said wiping the blood off her mouth. As for you sir...Kaitlyn said in a baby voice. I don't think I'd find you so good. I don't know why she was slobbering you down! So I guess I'll just let you go?! Kaitlyn said sounding disappointed. But! Kaitlyn said raising up her hand. On second thought...I don't have to suck the blood out of you...I'm not just a vampire! Kaitlyn said turning around and raising her hand. The boy fell to the ground as his neck cracked. Kaitlyn just laughed and walked away out of the alley,wiping her mouth with the tissue that was in her dress pocket.

--
Good evening town...a lot of you are coming to the statement that there are indeed vampires in Mystic Falls! And I believe so too...we just don't know who is who! Mayor Lockwood said. Two teens were killed about 2 hours ago with vampire bites. Of the same DNA so it was the same vampire. Mayor Lockwood said. We are finding the DNA and we will trace back and get back to you guys! Mayor Lockwood said. Kaitlyn walked through the crowd smiling at the people and putting on her act. She walked up to Maylor Lockwood and smiled. Hello...Mr.Mayor. Kaitlyn said. You are a new face! He said. Well...I haven't been around in a very long time! And I want people to know who I am! I mean I feel you should be scared of me right now! Kaitlyn said smiling. Why? Mayor Lockwood asked. Because...I have a little secret! Kaitlyn said smiling. What is that? Mayor Lockwood asked. I am the vampire who killed those two teenagers and all the rest of those other people! Kaitlyn said smiling. Mr.Lockwood's smile dropped from his face and backed up. There is no need to be scared Mayor. I was just trying to make my appearance. I'm afraid none of you know who I am! But allow me to introduce myself of course! Kaitlyn said walking up on the stage.

Hello...town council...I just want to make sure everyone knows who I am...although you still might not know...I am Kaitlyn Mikaelson and I am your worst nightmare...I am a Mikaelson after all! She said smiling into the mic.