22

Kaitlyn ran into a Camille and smiled. I see you are really hitting it off! I mean especially after him. Camille said smiling. Look...I get it you guys liked him but he's gone...I still love him he still loves me unconditionally! But he's gone and I don't know when he's coming back! And I feel that I should have a right to at least experiment! Kaitlyn said. Oh yes..of course sweetheart! Just be careful! You know how your father is! Camille said chuckling. I know! Kaitlyn said smiling and walking away.

Elijah stood on the stairs and tapped a spoon against his glass. If everyone would please make their way to the ball room located to the right of you for the big Mikaelson dance! Elijah said. May I have this dance? Damon said grabbing Kaitlyn's hand as they continued to walk. Sure I mean,after all I don't have a partner and I'm sure that your brother is dancing with Elena! Kaitlyn said. Yeah but I'm dancing with you! I could care less about them right now! Damon said. Kaitlyn smiled at Damon's choice of words.

Excuse me,Damon I'm gonna need to borrow my daughter! Camille said. No problem! Damon said looking at Kaitlyn and letting her hand go. Now why just you ruin the one moment that you wanted to happen? Kaitlyn asked smiling. Because Esther said that the entertainment bailed! Camille said. Why? Kaitlyn asked. They found out we were vampires?! Camille said unsure. Okay....and why am I here? Kaitlyn asked. Because your father wants us to sing? Unfortunately! Camille said. Oh lord! Kaitlyn said rolling her eyes.