66

Kaitlyn! Stefan said angrily. Yes. Kaitlyn said fake smiling. Before we get to Damon,she's already with him. Figures. Caroline said. Get over it! It's been 2 months. He's been in a prison world! Kaitlyn said angrily. Is that why your boyfriend doesn't know you guys' status? Damon said grinning. What! Stefan said confused. Boyfriend? Caroline said confusingly. Elena just snickered.

The doorbell to the boarding house rang and Stefan went to go get it. Damon...are you sure you want to do that? Kaitlyn said Ima serious tone. Oh I'm very much sure. Damon said smiling. Kaitlyn looked at Tyler as he walked in. So,the famous Damon Salvatore is back! Tyler said slightly smiling. Yep. Damon said smiling. Well,Damon was about to tell us about his prison world experience with Kaitlyn's boyfriend! Caroline said staring at Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn stared at Caroline and then at Tyler who's face had already fell.

So,his name is Kai...Malachai Parker! Am I right? Damon said looking at Kaitlyn with a evil look on his face. I'm not gonna sit here and watch you talk about Kai so I'm gonna leave! Kaitlyn said angrily walking out of the boarding house. Damon just stared at everyone and smiled.

Klaus Mikaelson's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara