37

How do you know Mason is a werewolf? Tyler asked. Because Tyler...I had a friend that used to date Tyler. Well...I wouldn't call her a friend and I wouldn't say they dated! Kaitlyn said looking up and thinking. Why is this passed down to me! Tyler said angrily. Because you're one of us! Kaitlyn said. I don't believe my uncle is a Werewolf and I don't think I'm a Werewolf! Tyler said. You wanna make your first kill and risk the trigger or should I show you s picture of your uncle in disguise! Kaitlyn said sounding annoyed. I need a picture! Tyler said. Okay. Kaitlyn said pulling out her phone and a picture. Do you believe me at least a little now? I can give you more details. Your situation is a little more important than Matt's. And plus he made me mad so I don't feel like helping him now. Kaitlyn said. Okay fine! I believe you a little. You're gonna have to help me through this! Tyler said. Okay...the number one rule is to not kill anyone. If you do,even it was an accident you will turn! But if you don't put yourself in the situation,that won't happen! Kaitlyn said. How did Mason turn? Tyler asked. He killed! And I'm gonna prevent you from doing that because by the fact that you didn't know about the 'Lockwood secret' shows you aren't in any fit of becoming a Werewolf. Kaitlyn said. Tyler nodded his head and Kaitlyn stood up and left the bar.