44

I thought I helped you Matt! Kaitlyn said as her eyes began to water. By telling me about Vicki?! You can't bring her back! No one can! Matt said. You're torturing me by killing my mother? Kaitlyn asked Stefan tilting her head. This is torturing you! It's your mother! You worked so hard to bring her back and now she's gone! Stefan said. Kaitlyn just stared at Stefan as her eyes watered some more. And now...Stefan started as he walked closer to Kaitlyn. I'm gonna kill you! Stefan said as he drove a stake right through her heart. Stefan Salvatore...you're gonna gravely regret killing me and my mother! Kaitlyn said right before her grey veins reached the rest of her face.

--
Stefan walked into the boarding house and into the living room. You seem happy. Damon said as Stefan came into the living room smiling. Well,I am because now you don't have to deal with Kaitlyn anymore! Stefan said. Damon's smile wiped away from his face and it turned into anger. What do you mean by that? Damon asked demandingly. I handled her...and Camille! Stefan said as he poured himself some bourbon. What did you do! Damon said as he pushed Stefan towards the wall. I killed them! Stefan said with no remorse. Why would you do that Stefan!? Damon yelled angrily. She was ruining you. She deserved it! Stefan said. No she wasn't! And even if she was if you wanted to you didn't have to kill her! Damon said. Why didn't I have to kill her! Stefan yelled angrily. Because now we have to deal with Klaus and now it'll be even worse! Damon said throwing his glass against the wall causing it to break. Elena then walked downstairs and seen a angry Damon and Stefan. What happened? Elena asked concerned. Hold on,you guys were here alone? Together? Stefan asked over-protectively. Yup! You want to kill Kaitlyn and her mom,this is gonna be pretty bad! And I don't want to be the one to witness your death. Damon said as he sped off using his vamp speed.