58

I just don't understand what she would see in you?! Bonnie said with a attitude. I wasn't always like this you know! My family made me this way. Kai said smiling. Damon looked at Kai and squinted his eyes. They called me an abomination. They isolated me completely when It came to everything. Kai said looking down. And let me guess,you meet Kaitlyn and the Mikaelsons and they changed that for you?! Bonnie asked annoyed. Yes. Kai said. Bonnie and Damon looked at each other in annoyance. How is she? Kai asked. Kaitlyn I mean?! Kai asked desperately. We wouldn't know. She brought us here as punishment for Stefan! Bonnie said. Well,with my help,we all could get out of here. Kai said looking at Bonnie. Bonnie and Damon stared at each other.

--
Kaitlyn,love...you're going to have to bring him back! Klaus said walking behind Kaitlyn. I don't want to talk about it dad! I don't want him back yet! Kaitlyn said angrily leaving the mansion. Klaus opened the door and watched as his daughter left the mansion. Kaitlyn walked into the Mystic Grill and went to the bar. Why do you keep coming here! What is here! Matt said angrily. You don't have to take my order. Kaitlyn said sarcastically. Matt just looked at Kaitlyn and walked away. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. Can someone besides Matt Donovan take my order! Kaitlyn yelled to the bartenders. Everyone looked at her and then went back to what they were doing.

Tyler then walked up to Kaitlyn and sat next to her. I really need to talk to you! Tyler whispered quickly. About what? Kaitlyn asked confused but annoyed. About this stupid...Werewolf gene! Tyler said nervously. What the heck did you do! Kaitlyn asked angrily. When can you talk! Tyler asked nervous more than ever. You killed someone! You triggered it! Kaitlyn said angrily. Tyler's face fell and he began to heavily sweat. Please! Can you help me! Tyler asked nervously. Fine! Kaitlyn said getting up angrily and grabbing Tyler's hand to leave. Matt saw Tyler and Kaitlyn leaving together and rolled his eyes in his head.