63

Damon and Bonnie went into the hole that they had been digging up for awhile. You sure this will work? Damon asked Bonnie nervously. You hit him in his chest with an ax,he's gotta be dead! Bonnie sad confident in herself. Okay. Damon said nodding his head. Bonnie grabbed the descendent out of her bag and cut the palm of her hand with the blade of the descendent.

--
Everyone,gather 'round for the return of Damon Salvatore and Bonnie Bennett. Kaitlyn said chuckling. Is that really necessary? Matt asked annoyed. I'm trying to make this more real for you guys. Kaitlyn said chuckling in between her sentences. Just let her do what she has to do,Matt. Caroline said. Forbes...Finally! We agree on something. Good job! Kaitlyn said smiling at Caroline. Caroline just rolled her eyes and let Kaitlyn rant. This is my sister,Freya. She's helping me bring your friends back as she helped me put your friends in. Very grateful for her. Kaitlyn said smiling.

--
Give me your hand! Bonnie said to Damon. Damon put out his hand and Bonnie cut the palm of his hand also. Now,we squeeze onto the descendent. Bonnie said holding her hand over the descendent. Bonnie began to chant. Just as the descendent began to crackle and move,a bow and arrow shot at Bonnie causing her to fall back in pain.

--
We only have one shot at this! So let's go. Kaitlyn said holding out her hands. Freya put her hands in with Kaitlyn's and they began to chant.

--
Bonnie! Damon yelled. You really thought I haven't tried to kill myself before. Kai said staring at Bonnie. Bonnie! What is happening! Damon yelled. Just go! Bonnie yelled back as Damon rose out of the underground and he disappeared. Kai looked at Bonnie and smiled,but came to realization when the descendent dropped to pieces on the ground. NOOOOO! Kai screamed angrily. Bonnie smiled at the thought that her best friend got the chance to get out of the prison world. Even if that meant she had to be there a little longer.

--
Freya and Kaitlyn stopped chanting and they separated hands,but the room was quiet. Why would you stop?! Stefan asked angrily. I don't see anything. Kaitlyn said. Kaitlyn! Stop playing games! Caroline said annoyed. No...I'm no playing games. There's nothing there! At least when we looked. Kaitlyn said in a serious tone. So what does this mean?! Elena asked. The descendent! Kaitlyn whispered to Freya. Freya looked at her niece in shock.