24

Damon and Kaitlyn walked into his bedroom and kissed while laying down in his bed. Stefan's coming! Kaitlyn said breaking the kiss. Damon rolled his eyes. I'm gonna go over there! Kaitlyn said scooting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom area.

Damon! Look...Stefan started but stopped when he seen Kaitlyn looking at herself in the mirror. Hello Stefan! Kaitlyn said smiling. What is she doing here? Stefan asked angrily. She's here because I'm tired of telling Elena not to do something and you just agree with her and then she gets hurt in the end! So...I'm gonna do what I want to do because clearly you both just want me there to pick up the pieces! Damon said angrily. Damon...this is not the answer! Stefan said. You're really gonna talk like I'm not here! Kaitlyn said walking out further. Stefan looked at Kaitlyn and rolled his eyes. You know your precious Elena is gonna get into a lot of trouble! She's gonna need some serious bailing out! Kaitlyn said. What do you mean? Stefan asked. Well,out of the way she acts I can tell she doesn't know much about Katherine besides the fact that they look EXACTLY alike! Kaitlyn said. What are you getting at? Damon asked. I know Katherine told you that she was running away from my father for over 500 years! Kaitlyn said. Yeah. Stefan said. Well,don't you think my father was running after her for so long?! She was dumb in the beginning but then she got smart and eventually,Elena will become smart! Kaitlyn said grabbing her bracelets off of Damon's nightstand. Why did Elena and Esther meet? Stefan asked angrily. Let's just say if Elena stays human longer and nobody does anything about Esther,let's just say that Elena is gonna be dead! For good! Kaitlyn said walking out of Damon's room.