49

Kaitlyn knocked on the Salvatore boarding house and Damon opened the door. Hey Kaitlyn! Damon said nervously. I sense you're scare! You should be! Kaitlyn said barging in the house. He didn't realize that the Mikaelsons were outside in a big car.

What are you doing here? Damon asked confused. Stefan wants to make me suffer,so I'm gonna make him suffer! Kaitlyn said as she sped upstairs to Damon's room. She grabbed a shirt of his and left the house. Damon looked around and began to get scared. He then grabbed his phone and called Stefan.

What do you want Damon? Stefan asked over the phone. I think Kaitlyn is coming your way! Damon said worriedly. Okay. I got her if she does! Stefan said. She looked pretty angry. Like she wanted revenge! Damon said. If she wants revenge I want her to come to me! Stefan said. Be careful brother! Damon said hanging up.

--
Kaitlyn banged on Bonnie's door and Bonnie opened it. Hello Bennett! Kaitlyn said. Kaitlyn Mikaelson. What do you want from me?! Bonnie asked angrily. I need a little favor from you! Kaitlyn said. What kind of favor? Bonnie asked suspiciously. I need something of yours. Anything it doesn't matter! Kaitlyn said. Why? Bonnie asked. I'm gathering everyone. I want to make you something. Kind of like a thanks for being my friend gift. Kaitlyn said. Uh,okay. You can take my necklace. But you have to give it back. Bonnie said. Okay. No problem. Kaitlyn said. Bonnie handed her the necklace and closed the door. Kaitlyn walked away and got in the car where her father and uncles and aunt waited for her. This is gonna be great revenge. Kaitlyn thought to herself.