11

The doorbell rang and Rebekah went to open it. Hello...you must be Damon and Stefan Salvatore! Rebekah said putting out her hand. Damon looked at it and then back up at Rebekah and gave her a twisted look. Stefan shook her hand and they were just awkwardly standing there. Come in! Rebekah said letting them in.

Hello...You just be the boys that my daughter invited over! Klaus said smiling at them. Daughter? Stefan asked confused. Yes. Kaitlyn! Klaus said smiling. Just then,Kaitlyn walked down in a beautiful short white dress and in white heels. She had her hair a little curled also.

Woah! Damon said checking Kaitlyn out. Hello Damon...Stefan! Kaitlyn said with her British accent coming out a lot. You look...amazing! Stefan said looking Kaitlyn up and down. Well,I haven't seen my family in over 100 years so of course I would want to look my best for them. Kaitlyn said walking to the dining room.

Elijah...I would like you to meet the Salvatore brothers...Damon and Stefan Salvatore! Kaitlyn said. Hello! Elijah said. Kaitlyn,could we talk to you? Damon asked in a serious tone. Yes...what is wrong! Kaitlyn said walking to the side. Why exactly did you invite us? Damon asked. Because...you were the most curious about when my father was coming back! My father has been back for quite some time now. There's a lot of boys you still don't know about me and my family and you will learn and eventually put the pieces together but for now...I want you guys to sit and eat. We don't bite! Kaitlyn said smiling and walking back to the dining room.