15

Kaitlyn lay down buried in Damon's covers. Damon got out of bed and walked downstairs to the living room. You kissed her? Stefan asked leaning against the wall. Brother! Damon said smiling. That's my business and my business to know only! Damon said smirking. Why are we involved with her! Stefan asked. She brought herself to us for a reason. She's a powerful witch! Damon said. She's still the enemy! Stefan said. Think what you want brother. She wants to help us and she knows a lot more than us! Damon said walking past Stefan and back to his room.

Hey. Damon said walking in his room to a woke Kaitlyn. I was gonna go down but then I wondered if Stefan would kill me. Kaitlyn said smiling. He's not gonna touch you. Damon said smiling. Thanks. Kaitlyn said.

--
Kaitlyn walked in the Mystic Grill to where her Klaus was sitting drinking a bourbon. Hello father. Kaitlyn said. Hello love. Would you care to tell me what happened last night! Klaus said. What are you talking about? Kaitlyn asked. You kissed Damon Salvatore! We are trying to find information not fall in love! What happened to that other kid! Klaus said angrily. Uh...he's crazy okay. I can't handle him right now! Kaitlyn said. Do you like this Salvatore boy!? Klaus asked angrily. I can say yes but I know that he is in love with Elena and I refuse to be hurt! Kaitlyn said. See...now that is my daughter. A fighter...just like her mother! Klaus said holding Kaitlyn's hand. Father,I want to bring mother back! Just for a little! Kaitlyn said. Klaus looked at Kaitlyn with a shocked and confused look.