65

Bonnie...that was a grave mistake you made! Trying to leave me! Kai said angrily. We don't need you! You deserved to stay here! Bonnie yelled angrily. But now...how are you gonna get outta here? You need me for the descendent. Kai said. I'll figure something out. Or I'll just stay here forever! Just as long as you don't get out! Bonnie said angrily. Kai just stared at Bonnie as she said those words. That's a major sacrifice you're making. Kai said chuckling. If it means everyone in the 'real' Mystic Falls is safe,then I'm fine with that! Bonnie said angrily. I'll get out somehow! And I can promise you that. Kai said walking out of the underground. Bonnie laid there and got the arrow out of her stomach.

--
Kaitlyn! What the heck is going on! Why can't you bring them back! Elena asked angrily. Because doppelgänger! The tool to get out is destroyed! Someone destroyed it. And without that being fixed and I can't have any access! Kaitlyn said walking away. Stefan's phone then rang and it read Damon. How is Damon calling? Stefan asked confused. Answer it! Elena said anxiously. Hello? Stefan said nervously. Hello little brother! By any chance,where can I find you guys? Damon asked. I don't understand...aren't you in a prison world! Stefan said nervously. Well,big news brother,Bonnie made sure I got out and she stayed! So now we have to figure out a way to get Bonnie out as fast as we can! Damon said. Oh my god! Stefan said. Where can I find you guys! Damon asked anxiously. Just go to the boarding house. We'll be there. Stefan said hanging up. Where are you going? Kaitlyn asked walking back in the room. Damon's out but Bonnie is trapped! Elena said angrily. Kaitlyn thought about what Elena said and she sped out of the house.

--
I thought you were my brother! Damon said angrily and disgusted. Look,I know I trapped you in a prison world- Kaitlyn began. And I met your sociopathic boyfriend. Damon said annoyed. Kai! That wasn't supposed to happen- Kaitlyn began. But it did. Damon said cutting her off.