18

May I come in? Kaitlyn asked. Actually we were just leaving! Damon said walking past Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn lifted her hands and gave Damon a major migraine. I'm afraid you're not going anywhere! I would like you guys to meet someone! Kaitlyn said smiling.

Guys...this is my mother! Kaitlyn said pointing to the Blonde lady. I thought your mother died? Bonnie asked. Well what's the point of having witch powers if you don't have it for any good! Kaitlyn said smiling. Im Camille! She said. So...you're Klaus' lover! Damon said. Why did you bring her back? Stefan asked. For me and my father! She's my mother and she's the love of my father's life. I mean...you should be afraid that there is another woman in Klaus' life that if you touch or harm he will rip your heart out. Kaitlyn said. Look,I don't want any harm...but me and my daughter are just warning you! Camille said. You're a newly vampire sweetheart. We aren't scared of you! Damon said. Well,you're right. I am a newly vampire,but I'm not that new to know  the love of my life will kill you if you touch me or our daughter. And I will kill you myself if you get to my daughter first! Camille said as her veins grew under her eyes. I think you're hungry! Damon said smiling. Look, I am not your mother! Camille said. What do you know about our mother?! Stefan asked. Lily Salvatore! You'll see! Camille said turning around with her daughter walking out the door. Scary! Damon said drinking his bourbon.

--
Her name is Camille! Bonnie said. So...the great Klaus Mikaelson is in love with somebody ! Caroline said. And has a kid with her! Tyler said. Yup! Stefan said. So he does have a heart! Matt said. I guess so! Damon said. Um we're getting a little off track here see,we need to figure out a way to bring them down! Bonnie said. And you think that you can take them down? Elena asked. I'm a Bennett! Bonnie said. And they are Mikaelsons! Original Vampires...powerful! Tyler said. Well,we'll never know unless we try! Bonnie said. You really wanna risk that? Damon asked. It's worth it! Bonnie said.