76

Kaitlyn's phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and it said 'Tyler'. Why are you calling me Lockwood? Kaitlyn asked while walking. Can you meet me? Tyler said. Why? Kaitlyn asked annoyed. Look,I know you're probably angry with me but I just want to explain myself. Tyler said. Whatever. I'm on my way. I know where you are! Kaitlyn said. How? Tyler asked. I'm physic buddy! Kaitlyn said hanging up. Tyler smiled at the sound of Kaitlyn's voice.

--
Alaric was sitting in his office looking through books when he came across a specific one. It had Katherine on the cover. Alaric picked up his phone and dialed Damon's number. Damon...I think you need to meet me. And bring Stefan. It's important. Alaric said hanging up.

--
Kaitlyn! Going somewhere? Katherine said walking in front of her. Actually I am. Now if you'll excuse me. Kaitlyn said walking past Katherine. Not so fast. Katherine said speeding in front of Kaitlyn. What! Kaitlyn asked angrily. I have a favor. And I don't need anyone finding out. Katherine said. Listen,Katerina! We...we are not friends. Nowhere near frenemies. So I should be the last person you ask for a favor. Kaitlyn said. You're the only one that can help me. Katherine said. With what! Kaitlyn asked annoyed. If I tell you...you cannot tell anyone! Katherine said. You said you need my favor and then tell me not to tell anyone. Kaitlyn said walking away. Okay...wait! Katherine said grabbing her arm.

--
What is this Alaric? Stefan asked looking at the book. Elena is a doppelgänger and Katherine is her's before her right? Alaric said connecting dots. Yeah. Damon said. So? Stefan said confused. Katherine couldn't have been the first of the bloodline. It just doesn't add up! Alaric said. So you're saying there is more doppelgängers out there! Damon said angrily. That's exactly what I'm saying. Alaric said looking at Stefan and Damon.