82

So what's the plan? Elena asked. We have to have a plan A and a Plan B! Damon said. You do realize who we're dealing with right? Matt said. We may need a Plan C. Tyler said agreeing with Matt. I know what we are dealing with Donovan! We just need to find weaknesses. Damon said. That's your plan? Find their weaknesses? Stefan asked sarcastically. Think about it...Klaus' weakness is his precious daughter,Kaitlyn...if anyone touches her,he destroys them! Damon said. So we just have to find Kaitlyn's weakness along with every other Mikaelson's weakness?! Caroline clarified. Exactly. Damon said.

Worst plan ever! Katherine said walking into the boarding house. What is she doing here! Damon asked angrily. I kind of thought of a Plan myself. You know...just in case,yours doesn't work out. Stefan said smiling. Damon looked at Katherine and rolled his eyes.

--
Literally,if you think you're coming after Kaitlyn,you'll just end up back in that prison world! This time for good. Katherine said. Who's side are you on...Katerina! Damon asked angrily. I want to destroy Klaus and Kaitlyn and the rest of that twisted family just as Much as you do. You just have to be smart about it. Katherine said. And how do we do that? Stefan asked. Bonnie Bennett! Katherine said.