80

Dad? Kaitlyn said walking into Klaus and Camille's room. I think I should tell you why I don't want Kai to come out yet! Kaitlyn said nervously. Klaus stared at Kaitlyn with worried eyes.

--
I seen Klaus and his brother today! Damon said pouring bourbon. And? Stefan asked. Let's just say he basically declared war! Damon said drinking the bourbon. I thought you didn't want him to suffer. Stefan said. I know. But then I thought about it. If he doesn't suffer,that means him and his crazy of a child are getting away with trapping me and Bonnie in a prison world as Bonnie still remains stuck! Damon said. Glad you've come to your senses. Stefan said smiling.

--
Freya...are you ready to do this! Kaitlyn asked. Yeah...you ready? Freya asked. Yes. Kaitlyn said. Okay. Freya said holding her hands out. Kaitlyn held Freya's hands and they began to chant.

--
Kai and Bonnie were sitting at the table in Kai's old house eating when Kai began to desicate. What's happening? Kai asked confused. Bonnie looked at Kai as he continued to desicate. I don't know. Bonnie said nervously.

--
Kaitlyn and Freya chanted louder as the wind blew their hair and the candles.

The candles blew out, and everyone was quiet. Kaitlyn and Freya both opened their eyes and Kai was standing in front of them. Hello, love. Kai said smiling. Kaitlyn stared at Kai in disbelief.