46

The Mikaelson family walked into the grill and hovered over Kaitlyn and Camille. Who did this Niklaus?! Rebekah asked angrily. The Salvatore brothers! I know they did! Klaus said angrily. We're going to kill those filthy bastards for killing our own! Elijah said. You have to save Kaitlyn first! Klaus demanded. Klaus,are you sure you don't want to save Camille first? Kaitlyn is a brilliant fighter. Freya said.
Klaus stared into space for a second repeating what Camille had told him to promise.

Promise me this,though?!If anything happens,to me to you...make sure that our daughter stays alive! And if it's not too late,save me too!Promise me this,though?!If anything happens,to me to you...make sure that our daughter stays alive! And if it's not too late,save me too!

NIKLAUS! Freya yelled once again. Are you sure? Freya asked worriedly. Yes I am sure! Save Kaitlyn first and then if there is still enough time,we save Camille! Klaus said as he began to walk towards the door of Mystic Grill. Where are you going Niklaus? Elijah asked. To go find the Salvatore brothers! This means war! Klaus said as he left the grill. Get to work! Kol demanded.

--
Klaus went to the boarding house and banged on the door. Clearly no one was home so the next place he went to was the Gilbert residence.
When he got to Elena's house,he banged on her door. Elena went to open the door when Damon sped in front of the door and put his finger to her lips. What are you doing? Elena whispered. That is Klaus! He kind of wants to kill us...or should I say Stefan for killing his lover and his daughter! Damon whispered back. I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPERING! YOU SOUND SCARED! Klaus yelled through the door. Go get Stefan! Damon mouthed to Elena. Elena then ran upstairs while Damon opened the door to a angry Klaus. Hey,Klaus...Damon said nervously. Damon! Not very happy! You killed my daughter and Cami! Why might I ask! Klaus said angrily. Actually,it was Stefan! I actually like Kaitlyn,a lot if you think about it! And Stefan was afraid that she was ruining me! Damon said. What does Camille have to do with this?! Klaus asked still angry. I don't know,I think you would need to ask him yourself! Damon said. You do know what your brother has caused for you and the ones that you and he love?! Klaus asked angrily. No...well I mean I have kind of an idea but I'm not exactly sure! Damon said. This is war! But before my family handles you..,we will torture you...and your best friend..what is her name...ah,Bonnie Bennett! Klaus said in a threatening tone. Have a nice day. Klaus said walking away calmly.

--
Freya was chanting the resurrection spell on Kaitlyn when her nose began to bleed. Do you think she can do this? Elijah whispered to Rebekah. Kaitlyn is a fighter. She's brave!She can fight through this! Rebekah insured Elijah. Elijah nodded his head and watched as his sister chanted to bring his only niece back to life.