84

Kai? Kaitlyn said walking in her room. Yeah? Kai asked sitting up on her bed. I have to tell you something. Kaitlyn said plopping down on her bed. What is it? Kai asked grabbing her hand. I don't want you to get upset. Kaitlyn said. Just tell me. Kai said. Jo is coming to Mystic Falls and she's gonna try to send you back to the prison world. Kaitlyn said. Don't worry. She won't send me back. Kai said. What makes you sure? Kaitlyn asked. Because, I'm getting stronger. I'm a siphon...all I have to do is siphon up all that magic she has if I have to. Kai said smiling. I love you! Kaitlyn said. I love you too! Kai said as he leaned in and kissed Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn smiled at him as they separated. 

--
Katherine walked into the boarding house where Elena and Stefan sat down on the couch. What is she doing here?! Elena asked angrily. Oh please...I'm here to help the famous Salvatore brothers. Katherine said sarcastically.Elena rolled her eyes. Awww, jealous much? Katherine said smirking. Elena rolled her eyes. You were supposed to come tomorrow...with your witch! Stefan said angrily. Well I'm here today and I have her now! Katherine said. Well then...who is she?! Damon asked impatiently. Sophie Deveraux! Kathrine said confidently. A girl with brown hair walked into the boarding house. She's also from New Orleans and she knows all about the Original Family. Katherine said smiling. So...you really think you could help us? Elena asked. I know I can. Sophie said smiling.