25

Do you see what she's doing to you? Stefan asked angrily. She's distracting me...from you and Elena's problems! Damon said. And she's driving us apart! Stefan said. We were already growing apart little brother! Damon said walking out of the room. Stefan watched as Damon walked down the hallway.

--
Kaitlyn walked into the mansion the next morning and walked to the living room to find Rebekah and Camille. Well I'm glad that you decided to join us. Camille said. Where were you last night? Rebekah asked smiling. C'mon guys...you're really gonna put me in this situation!? Kaitlyn asked. Camille and Rebekah gave Kaitlyn the "look" and smiled at her. I was with Damon! Kaitlyn said sitting down on the couch across from Camille and Rebekah. All night! Rebekah said chuckling. Yes....but nothing happened because of his idiotic protective brother! Kaitlyn said putting her hair in a ponytail. What happened? Camille asked smiling. Esther...her and Elena were in a room talking last night and I have a feeling that Esther is up to something! Kaitlyn said. Mother is always pulling something! We won't know until something happens! Rebekah said. Just don't worry about it Kaitlyn! Camille said. Nothing is gonna happen if Damon still has his mind on Elena and saving her from something she doesn't want to be saved from! Kaitlyn said. Just be patient honey! Camille said. Kaitlyn smiled widely.