19

Camille,Klaus,and Kaitlyn walked into the Mystic Grill. Camille and Klaus holding hands and Kaitlyn walking in front of them. Well is it not the original family! Tyler said walking in front of them. Well we haven't met! Camille said letting go of Klaus' hand. This is Tyler Lockwood! Kaitlyn said staring into Tyler's eyes. I see Klaus found a...girlfriend! Tyler said observing Camille. This is my mother! Kaitlyn said rolling her eyes. Nice to meet you! Tyler said walking out of the grill. I see a spark! Camille said. They are the enemy,love! Klaus said. Who's they? Camille asked. You'll see! Kaitlyn said smiling.

--
Klaus,Camille,and Kaitlyn all went back to the mansion and saw Kol and Esther. Esther,I have an idea! Kaitlyn said. And what might this idea be Kaitlyn?! Esther asked. I think we should have a ball! Kaitlyn said. That is a wonderful idea! Kol said. Get all of Mystic Falls together to get to know who we are! Brilliant! Kol said. Dress up! That is my type of my scene! Kaitlyn said smiling. Does everyone know? Kol asked. They are about to! Kaitlyn said getting everyone. Father,mother! Uncles...aunt Rebekah! Kaitlyn called. Yes Kaitlyn! Klaus said. We...the Mikaelson family are hosting a ball for the community! Only invites! Kaitlyn said. Good idea Love! Klaus said. Yes sweetie...you do love dressing up! Camille said smiling. Kaitlyn smiled back.