39

Finn walked into the mansion and slammed the door. He then stormed upstairs to find Kaitlyn walking down the hall.He then grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the wall.Kaitlyn began to gasp for her as Finn continued to choke her.You need to mind your business!You go and handle my business! Finn yelled. Kaitlyn's face was now turning red as she continued to gasp for air. FINN! Rebekah yelled as she pushed him off of Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn then held her neck and breathed heavily. Klaus and Camille then came out of their room and saw Finn on the floor,Kaitlyn holding her neck and looking red as a tomato, and Rebekah angrily yelling at Finn.What is going on here?Klaus asked. Camille looked at Kaitlyn concernly until Klaus yelled.WHY IS MY DAUGHTER"S FACE BRIGHT RED!Klaus yelled.I choked...your daughter because she shouldn't have been in my business!Finn said in a threatning tone.Camille looked at Kaitlyn and then sped over towards Finn. What did she ever do to you! Huh?! Camille yelled in Finn's face. She didn't know how to keep her mouth shut! Finn said as he stood up. You're helping your mother kill your brothers and sister and you're sacrificing yourself! So of course I spoke up! Kaitlyn said.

Everyone looked at Kaitlyn and then Finn and everyone looked betrayed. You're trying to kill us? Klaus asked. You're helping MOTHER KILL US! Rebekah raised her voice. I'm trying to help you guys. All of you! Finn said. How? Camille asked. We've been through this vampire life for over 1,000 years! Finn said. We all have responsibilities of being on this earth! Rebekah said. Not in my book! So that is why I'm helping mother! Finn said walking away. Everyone looked at Kaitlyn and she looked at everyone else.