50

The Mikaelsons got back to the mansion and they got everything ready for the spell. What do you guys need? Klaus asked as Freya and Kaitlyn looked at Damon and Bonnie's items. Just candles. Freya said staring st Kaitlyn and the items. Klaus used his vamp speed to exit the room and get the candles. When he came back with the candles,Freya and Kaitlyn were getting ready to do the spell. Kaitlyn stood up and grabbed the candles from Klaus. Thanks. Freya,you ready?! Kaitlyn said lighting the candles. Yeah. Are you? Freya asked. Very much ready! Kaitlyn said thinking of her mother one last time.

Kaitlyn and Freya joined hands and began to chant around Damon and Bonnie's belongings. Klaus stared at his daughter and his sister as they chanted to give Camille justice.

--
So she just asked your for your necklace and just took your shirt? Stefan asked confused. Yeah. I feel like she's planning something Stefan because you killed her mother! Damon said angrily. Well I'm sorry! You needed to get over her. I meant to kill BOTH of them! Not just one! Stefan fired back. Okay guys. Stop arguing! Damon,she might have took what was yours but she didn't take what was mines! Bonnie said. What do you mean? Damon and Stefan asked at the same time. The necklace! It wasn't mine. It was some other woman's necklace! Bonnie said. So...Damon asked confused. So,whatever Kaitlyn and the rest of the Mikaelsons are planning,it won't hurt me and if it hurts Damon,I'll be able to help him with magic! Bonnie said. Okay that sounds smart! Damon said.

--
Kaitlyn and Freya were almost done with the spell as the candles began to shake and Kaitlyn and Freya's hair blew in the mysterious wind that was surrounding the room.

--
Damon began to cough and so did Bonnie. What's wrong? Stefan asked concerned. I don't know! Somebody is casting a spell! Bonnie said while coughing. Stefan looked at Damon and Bonnie and his eyes widened. What is she doing?! Stefan yelled as he stood up and grabbed his phone to call Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn! Stefan said angrily. This is Klaus! Stefan...do not bother to call my daughter anymore. Or bother my family. You went to try to kill my daughter,but you went to kill the love of my life! So you're going to know what it feels like to lose the people that you love! Klaus said hanging up the phone. Stefan...what's...happening! Damon said in between coughs. I don't know brother. But I promise I'm going to fix what I started! Stefan said.