27

Kaitlyn's phone rang while she was in the bathroom. Camille walked in her room and saw the name on her phone. She clicked answer on the phone and put it to her ear. Hello Damon! Camille said. Uh,I thought I called Kaitlyn? Damon said unsure. You did...she's in the restroom! Can she call you back? Camille asked. Uh,I might not be able to answer...can you just pass the message if she can come to my house! It's an emergency! Damon said. Okay....no problem. Camille said hanging up. Kaitlyn walked out with her wet hair dripping. Camille looked at Kaitlyn and smirked. What did you do? Kaitlyn asked smiling. Your boyfriend wants you to come to his house. Camille said smiling. First of all,Damon is not my boyfriend and two,why? Kaitlyn said wiping her hair with a towel. He said it was an emergency! Camille said. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and got dressed.

--
Stefan walked to the front door and opened it. Hey! Stefan said. Oh...you don't want to kill me today? Kaitlyn said walking past Stefan and into the living room. What is she doing here? Caroline asked annoyed. She's our only ticket out of this with Elena! Stefan said walking in. Look,I know you guys don't like me,and I don't like you but- Kaitlyn said. You did sleep with Damon...twice! How could you not like us! Tyler said. Listen...I know a lot about all of  you...enough to know that if I tell you half the stuff I know it will definitely hurt your feelings...so don't try me Lockwood because your family are the most interesting of them all! Kaitlyn said in a threatening tone. Tyler stared at Kaitlyn afraid. Why am I here? Kaitlyn asked annoyed. Esther talked to Elena last night as you know and Elena won't spill! So we need you to figure out what they talked about! Damon said. And how am I supposed to do that? Kaitlyn asked with a attitude. I don't know...just do it! Damon said. Kaitlyn stared at Damon angrily.