41

Your house...it's nice! Kaitlyn said looking around. Thanks. Let's just go upstairs Timmy room. Tyler said. To your room?! Kaitlyn said as she followed Tyler upstairs to his room. So what happens if I do kill somebody? Tyler asked. C'mon you know the answer to that. Kaitlyn said. If I was to kill somebody,would you help me? Tyler asked. No,I would have my father help you. Kaitlyn said. What? Why,your dad is a vampire?! Tyler said confused. My dad is a hybrid! Kaitlyn said. What?! Tyler asked confused. I thought you knew. My father is the first hybrid. He's a vampire and a werewolf. Kaitlyn said. Wow! Tyler said getting up angrily. Why are you mad? Kaitlyn asked watching Tyler walk around. Because Kaitlyn...I like the girl who is supposed to be the enemy...the girl of this big bad hybrid! Tyler said angrily. Kaitlyn looked at Tyler shocked. Why does everyone like me tonight? Kaitlyn asked herself as she stood up and began to gather her things. What are you doing? Tyler asked in a more calming tone. I'm leaving. I'm not even supposed to be here,really! Kaitlyn said angrily. Why! Tyler said raising his voice. You know I was choked today by my uncle because I don't know how to 'keep my mouth shut!' And I feel so alone and the only people I really have is my mother and my father. So if you want to kill,and you turn...deal with it on your own! Kaitlyn said just as she was about to open the door but then Tyler grabbed her arm and turned her around. What! Kaitlyn said angrily. Tyler just stared at her and then kissed her.