34

Kaitlyn was sitting in Camille and Klaus' room when her phone rang. Hello Stefan! Kaitlyn said smiling. What did you do?! Stefan asked worriedly and angry. Look...there's no need to be angry...I told Elena that to leave all this doppelgänger business alone...she needed to turn! That's what Katherine did! Kaitlyn said. Why would you fill her head with that nonsense! Stefan said angrily. Because Stefan...it's the truth. Kaitlyn said. What are you talking about? Stefan asked. How do you think Katherine got out of the mess that Elena's in? Kaitlyn explained. She ran for 500 years! Stefan said angrily. Do I really need to get my father to explain to you what happened! Kaitlyn said angrily. Why did you kill Elena!? Stefan yelled into the phone. Geez...Stefan I killed Elena for me and for her! It's a win-win! Kaitlyn said chuckling. How is it a win-win. If anything it is a win-lose! Stefan said angrily. Let me enlighten you Stefan! It is a win for Elena because now her blood is useless because she is no longer a human doppelgänger...she's a vampire doppelgänger and it's a win for me because now my family doesn't have to die! Kaitlyn said smiling. What are we supposed to do? Stefan asked. We wait...until she wakes up and then she has to feed or she will die...you know the protocol. Kaitlyn said and hung up the phone.

--
Elena shot up awake and began to breathe heavily. What's going on?! Elena gasped. You're turning! Stefan said looking sad. You're joking,right? Elena asked chuckling nervously. I'm serious...you are turning! Stefan said in a more anger tone.