question #1//wrong

Jungkook felt like laughing at the pitiful expression on the filthy old man's face. The man was strapped to a metal chair in the center of the room that gave off a metallic stench of blood that Jungkook had long been used to.

Jungkook held the smirk on his face as he got his tools. For now a knife would do. Jungkook turned to the man and without a warning, dug the knife into the man's shoulder muscles rewarding him with the satisfying screams emitting from the frightened man.

"You do know why you're here," Jungkook said in a sultry voice, "Mr. Lee." The old man gasped for breath and started shaking. "I-i thought I h-had payed the f-fees," Mr. Lee gasped out, "M-mr. Jeon." Jungkook smiled evilly and leaned in. "You must not remember the favors me and my men have done for you're filthy ass, sir, and I'm pretty sure I told you to compensate for them a week ago."

Mr. Lee's eyes widened and started shaking even harder. Jungkook couldn't keep his giggles in anymore and laughed loudly making Mr. Lee flinch. When Jungkook finished and faced Mr. Lee, his eyes were terrifyingly cold compared to the fake smile lingering on his face.

"How pathetic," Jungkook said in his deep voice. "But I've always liked giving people chances. And as you know I never break my promises. So if you answer my question I have for you correctly, I will let you off and you won't be required to pay me back."

Mr. Lee's eyes visibly brightened up and Jungkook had to hide his laughs in or it would spoil the fun. He knew Mr. Lee was smart and Mr. Lee knew it himself too. But this was no average question to begin with.

"Why do I like to torture you lowly pieces of filth so much?"

Mr. Lee's face dropped hearing the question. It wasn't questioning his intelligence but rather how this psychopath in front of him would think. Jungkook was a mysterious person to everyone and Jungkook used that to his advantage. Because of this, his victims always overthought what the reason Jungkook tortured could be.

As Mr. Lee thought, sweat dripped down his forehead with no signs of stopping. Of course crazy people like him must go through trauma most likely during childhood to become a psychopath. I remember studying this. I'm much smarter than this little boy in front of me.

As if Jungkook could read his thoughts his smirk widened. "From childhood trauma," Mr. Lee said with growing confidence, overlooking the fraction of shock on Jungkook's face that was gone in a second,
back to his smirking expression.

"Wrong~," Jungkook said in a singsong voice his eyes growing big with excitement at he looked at the terrified expression on the man's face. "Bye-bye Mr. Lee," Jungkook said in a jeering tone and proceeded to rip his eyes then tongue out and finally slicing through his neck slowly.

Although it may seem like Jungkook just asks a question that Jungkook could always change the answer to if the victim got it right, that was wrong. Jungkook did have his own answer for that question and promised himself not to change it and to let the victim that answered it go free. However, it was the stupid fucks that overthought his question and had been answering wrong since the first victim Jungkook had asked the question to. Thank his mysterious reputation.

Time for my next victim.