question 15//tag, you're it

Y'all this is a special chapter!! There will be names for the victims cuz there isn't just one victim this time so it could get confusing if i kept saying "the man" or "the woman"😆I hope you guys like it❤️❤️🍑

Taehyung was watching TV in the living room when the home phone started ringing. "Can you get that? I'm in the middle of cooking," Jimin called out. "Okay!" Taehyung stood up and went towards the phone. "Hello?" There was a pause and Taehyung dropped the phone.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Jimin called out from the kitchen. Taehyung ran out of the house wordlessly and slammed the door. Jimin quickly stopped the fire and headed towards the phone and picked it up. "Hello? What's wrong?"

"This is Jungkook's assistant and I'm sorry to say there has been an accident. We heard from the security that three people have set fire to the boss's company building, injuring everyone. Luckily, everyone was well prepared so no one died and it was my day off so I wasn't able to protect the boss."

Jimin felt his knees go weak but he still had questions. "W-who would do something so outrageous? Did you find out?" Jungkook's assistant hummed. "Yes. Apparently a few days ago, the boss and Taehyung-ssi tortured a surgeon for killing two of his men. His wife, daughter, and son who are equally as dangerous found out and tried to kill the boss."

Jimin sighed and scratched his head. "Well I can't do anything, but I'm assuming Taehyung ran out of the house to go to the hospital. You gave him the location?" Jungkook's assistant hummed again. Jimin sighed. "Okay, well make sure to comfort Taehyung and help him." After exchanging goodbyes Jimin hung up.

Taehyung sped his way towards the large hospital that Jungkook and his men were in. He ran up the stairs and opened the door to his room.

Taehyung felt tears rolling down his face. "K-kookie, w-why are y-you here? Wake up! Open your eyes!" Jungkook's assistant who was standing next to the bed looked at him with a pitiful look. "Don't worry sir, he is injured, but he is still alive. He should recover in a few weeks." After Taehyung got over his sadness, he felt anger.

All Taehyung could see was red as he looked at Jungkook lying on the hospital bed. "I'm going to murder them! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'm going to murder them, rip them apart, traumatize them..." Taehyung gripped at his hair as he muttered under his breath, his eyes had a crazed look.

Jungkook's assistant was already prepared. She knew that Taehyung would be furious with Jungkook's condition and had already tracked the family down. She handed the papers to Taehyung who looked at them in confusion.

"The location of where the family is currently hiding at and I have already ordered my boss's men to assist you." Taehyung's eyes widened and took the papers carefully. He looked up and gave a grateful smile. "Thank you so fucking much," Taehyung said weakly.

Jungkook's assistant smiled. "I actually like the pay of being assistant so I can't have the boss dying on me. Go get your revenge." Taehyung laughed and his mood brightened. He winked. "Don't worry, Jungkook can't die that easily. Or else I'm going to make him suffer in hell."

Taehyung stood up and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "I'll get my revenge and when I come back, you should be awake," Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear. Taehyung hugged the assistant and then quickly left the room to get the fuckers back.