question 4//fucked up

Comments would be appreciated😭I don't know where I'm going with this book so I might delete🍑❣️❣️

After Jungkook had successfully untied Taehyung, he blindfolded him again and took him upstairs where Jungkook's mansion was. Jungkook led Taehyung to the guest room where he would be staying for who knows how long, and left but not without locking the door.

Taehyung sighed. Goddamn, I'm pretty stupid for thinking I could stay at shitty dad's house without trouble knocking on my door. Fuck, I knew I should have left the country. Taehyung looked up and decided to take a closer look at his surroundings. Maybe there's a way to escape the hell hole. Well I mean Jungkook was pretty fucking hot. Maybe I should get laid before escaping? Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung was actually not as innocent as he looked. Even though he knew Jungkook was sharp, he was proud to say he has been, how to put it, working in this field longer. This field of work where shooting people in the head because they were in debt is not a big deal, kind of work. Taehyung would be the last person to say Jungkook wasn't the most handsome guy he encountered in this line of work, but it was Taehyung's innocent looks that fools everyone in the end. A sly look like Jungkook's wouldn't fool anyone. It would just keep people in their place. It would leave no room for deceiving, which translated to Taehyung, as boring.

Taehyung heard footsteps nearing his room and from the sound alone, recognized it as Jungkook. He quickly hid his smirk with big eyes and an innocent expression graced on his face just as the click from the door unlocking sounded. Jungkook entered the room with more casual clothes and openly looked Taehyung over. Que the fake tears.

Taehyung felt the hot tears roll down his face as he faked fear, and saw the slight concerned look in Jungkook's eyes before they returned back to a blank look. Breaking down set target's resolve little by little. That was Taehyung's motto. Do anything possible to break the people around you. Bring them to despair. Because that was what Taehyung was good at.

Jungkook neared the crying boy and lifted Taehyung's chin so that he could make direct eye contact with the said boy. Taehyung sniffled and blushed when Jungkook wordlessly moved closer.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he stepped back. What the fuck. Jungkook felt whipped for this mysterious angel in front of him already? He felt like shooting himself in the face. Jungkook groaned. I'm a dumb fuck.

But when he looked back up to see the drying tears stain Taehyung's blushing cheeks, he forgot everything and continued to get closer. Jungkook leaned down to kiss Taehyung's cheeks and then left the room before Taehyung could see his blush.

Taehyung covered his red face with his hands. That was uncalled for. Why had his kidnapper kissed his cheek? Taehyung hated the way his body was reacting. Shit.

Fuck fuck fuck. Jungkook fucked up. This was probably in the top five worst days that fucked Jungkook over. Jungkook questioned his actions that made no sense to him. Why did I act like a fool and just kiss his cheek. Oh god, I'm cringing at myself, God just take my soul to burn in hell already. I should have had my fun torturing then killing off this angel. But I mean, Taehyung is helpless. I should be easy on him.

And for the first time in his life, Jungkook was so deadly wrong and he didn't even know it yet. Oh, how dangerous even one mistake could be.

Yay Tae's character reveal! I guess it was pretty obvious already but I still wanted to include it lmao. Thank you for voting❤️❤️🍑

THIS WAS A BIT TOO FLUFFY SO YAY MORE GRAPHIC CONTENT NEXT CHAPTER