question 19//don't play by the rules

Sorry y'all, there's barely any Taehyung this chapter and a cliffhanger at the end😉wink wonk

Have fun reading my loves and just know I LOVE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS❤️❤️your comments truly make my day so much better🍑

Jungkook had been bored the whole day. Taehyung was at a bar with Jimin, loudly complaining that he hadn't had enough "quality time" with his most favorite bro, ignoring the fact that Jimin was his only close friend. Taehyung had killed off anyone that got too close to him previously. Jungkook allowed him to go, knowing that Taehyung was strong enough to care for himself, and he also trusted Jimin to take good care of him. But now, Jungkook was bored out of his mind and there was no excuse without Taehyung for him to get away from his work. Even though the bar opened at seven, Taehyung insisted that Jimin and he had to prepare and buy stuff from the mall so they had left at ten.

Jungkook was silently organizing his files when an urgent knock was heard. "Come in." Jungkook's secretary entered with a concerned face and Jungkook looked up. "Sir, there seems to be a problem." Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he leaned back in his chair, his interest piqued. "Oh is there?"

The secretary bit her lip and nodded. "A wife of one of your victims tracked down that you were the murderer and is now informing the police of our business. What should we do?"

Jungkook remained calm but on the inside the excitement slowly started to build up. "Order the men to kill the police officers that were informed and I'll deal with the woman myself."

"Understood." The secretary bowed quickly and briskly walked out of the office.

Jungkook leaned back in his chair and smiled. "Good. I haven't had my fun for a while, so this is going to be interesting."

Jungkook twirled his sharp knife that reflected the light from the dim lit room as he smirked at the glaring woman in front of him. Jungkook walked closer to her and she hissed. "Don't touch me you sick murderer. I know what you've done and I'm going to get my revenge."

Jungkook gave a small chuckle and stopped twirling the dangerous weapon. "Ooh, I'm so scared. Do you know why you're here?" The woman didn't respond so Jungkook continued. "It's because I don't need small fry like you attempting to expose the empire that I've been building until now."

The woman gave a vicious smile. "Well I've already shown all the proof of your illegal actions to the police and I'm going to make sure you get caught and rot in prison." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And you think you can actually do that while being tied up by me of all people? You're failing to amuse me so don't try my patience, bitch."

The woman didn't change her angry expression. "That's why I need to live and get the hell out of here. If I don't expose you, no one will. I need to warn others before they become your victims." By the end of her speech, the woman was hysterically screaming and thrashing around in the metal chair. Jungkook finally lost his patience.

"Your desire to live is revolting," Jungkook growled low at the woman who stared with dignity and had that annoying hope in her eyes. Jungkook hadn't been so pissed off at his victim for a while now, so this was new. But like the rest of his victims, he needed to crush that hope.

"You actually think that every single one of my victims are innocent? Well you thought wrong, dumb fuck. They were either little pests such as yourself that got in my way, or people that committed crimes against me that I needed to crush. Stop trying to make victimize yourself and face reality. The reason why you're here is so I can have fun ruining that ugly face of yours."

With that, Jungkook stabbed the knife into the woman's thigh causing sharp cries to leave her mouth. Jungkook grinned. "Let's just leave that there as the appetizer. Don't worry, the main course is coming." He rummaged the closet as he hummed lightly, while the woman closed her eyes to distract from the pain. She could feel the beads of sweat rolling down her face from fear.

"Aha! I found it!" Jungkook took out a drill. Jungkook walked closer to the woman who's eyes widened in shock at what Jungkook might do next. She screamed when Jungkook slowly pulled the knife out of her leg to drop it on the floor.

Jungkook turned on the drill, the loud mechanic sound filling the room making the woman scream louder. Jungkook wore a psychotic expression as he began to drill into the woman's arms making blood splatter all over the room's walls. Her high pitched screams never stopped.

Jungkook laughed at the beautiful sight of the crimson chunks of her skin and muscles splattered all over the floor. Jungkook turned the drill off for a moment to closely look at the woman's dead like expression. He laughed lightly.

"Don't die on me yet. I could still play a few more hours." The woman was panting and blood was trickling from her mouth because of how hard she bit her tongue when the shock of pain hit her. "D-Die you f-fucking k-killer. Y-You're breaking s-so many l-laws. Y-you w-will be punished." Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Still as defiant as ever. It pisses me off." Jungkook leaned down until he was eye level with her.

"Plato said, 'Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.' And to you I'm a pretty bad fucking person so what do you think happens when I 'break' the laws, hm?"

"You find a way around them," the woman said in a low voice.

Jungkook smiled mockingly. "Good job, you're correct! I guess you're not as stupid as you look." Jungkook's smile was gone, a dark expression replacing it. "So do you get it now? I don't play by the rules so they mean nothing to me," Jungkook hissed into the woman's ear.

He lifted his drill again and the woman gasped. "Oh you thought I was done? We haven't even started." Jungkook turned the drill back on an continued to mince the rest of her arms as well as her feet. The woman just wanted to die. The psychopath in front of her was driving her into madness where death was the only thing left on her mind. His plan was working.

Jungkook turned off the drill and the woman wanted to cry. Jungkook cheerfully smiled at her, his handsome face splattered with her blood. "Time for dessert! Are you ready?"

Jungkook hummed again as he walked back to the closet to get out screwdrivers in different sizes. Jungkook smiled "apologetically" at her. "I'm getting bored with you so let's finish this quickly, shall we?"

Jungkook's face filled with excitement as he closely watched the screwdrivers digging into all of the woman's open wounds, ignoring her now raspy screams of anguish and agony.

Once all of the woman's limbs were practically vivisected by Jungkook, she died from the blood loss and trauma. Jungkook pouted. "She didn't even last until the end. How boring. Weak people aren't needed in this world."

Jungkook's phone rang and he answered. "Hello?" Jungkook listened and his knuckles became white from how hard he was gripping onto his phone. Jungkook ended the call and rushed out the door. Taehyung, don't you fucking move.