question 17//find the other side pt. 2

Do you guys want another smut coming up? Please say something if you want smut because I suck at writing smut so I'm probably not going to write any if you guys don't care lmao😜I love all of you guys and thank you for the cute comments and the votes!❤️❤️🍑

Even though Jihoon despised the idea, the others in the group thought it would be better to take the corpse part with them. After all, they knew there was an unpleasant end awaiting them if they didn't complete the game. The man roughly shoved the body into his black bag, and they continued their search.

After knowing what they had to search for, it was easier to find the corpses by following the disgusting stench of rotting flesh. Jihoon felt tired. What really was the point of the game? Drive people to madness? Maybe commit suicide? Jihoon sighed and kept walking.

After some time, the group was able to find 19 of the vertically cut parts of the corpses and they were laying them out in a hidden room.

"So we just connect the body parts, I think? I mean, that's what the man said, didn't he?" the innocent one said. Jihoon nodded. "Wait, what was your name again? Sorry, I never asked because of everything that happened." The boy smiled warmly, but for some odd reason, Jihoon felt chills up his spine.

"I'm Taehyung! And this is my boyfriend Jungkookie!" Taehyung said excitedly in a voice that didn't match the depressing situation. Jihoon gave a small smile and greeted Jungkook as well. That name sounded familiar, but maybe he was just hallucinating.

The man pounded his fist on the table. He had a crazy look in his eyes and dark circles. "There's no time to fucking greet each other! We have less than thirty minutes left and we still don't know what the fuck we're doing!" the man shouted out in a vulgar voice making Jungkook cringe. Taehyung was indifferent to the bad temper of the man and continued to play with Jungkook's fingers. Jihoon sighed.

"Well, the corpses have something to do with it and we need ten of them. But do we need ten of the parts, or connect them and in total have 20 parts? This fucked up game is harder than I thought." The woman who had been silent since the beginning opened her mouth.

"Connecting was the key of the game, so I'm assuming we need to connect two parts of the corpse which makes one of the ten required 'things' we needed." The others nodded, understanding the reasoning. "Okay, so we have 19 parts, so we just need one more to have ten connected corpses. But we should start connecting now."

Jihoon was about to say something else but the rude man cut him off. "But wasn't the requirement 10 per person? We have fucking five people in the group, we need 31 more parts!" Jihoon felt like slapping himself in the face.

"Shit. Well, we should just connect these first and find the others later." The man gave a nasty look at him and headed towards the door. "I'm going to have a smoke. You guys start first." Jihoon looked at him, confused. "You aren't helping?" The man spit on the floor next to one of the corpses. "You all are incompetent anyways, I hope you all fucking die."

The man slammed the door and everyone was silent except for the soft humming from Taehyung. Jihoon sighed again and gave an apologetic look to the others. "I'm sorry for his attitude, the game must be getting on his nerves, but he was right. I'm incompetent at this game and you guys can leave if you want."

The woman walked closer. "I'll stay by your side don't worry. You have me." Jungkook and Taehyung smiled as well and walked closer. "We'll help to. We're in this together."

Jungkook wanted to throw up at the cheesy words that left his mouth. He looked over and could see that Taehyung's smile was strained as well. He knew that Taehyung was trying his best to patiently wait for the real fun at the end, and this was another one of his "so fucking proud of Tae" moments. Better reward him later Jungkook smirked internally.