question 3//babyboy

Jungkook loved torturing and never refrained to just men. He could torture children and women as well,  if need be. That was what made him a sick psychopath, but Jungkook was okay with that. In his job where betrayal was normal, women and children were no exception and had tried to kill Jungkook or get his secret files.

However, this situation was one that Jungkook had never experienced.

Jungkook didn't prefer women because the sluts only wanted Jungkook for his money, but his men were never his type and he was too busy working or torturing to relieve stress. And having someone that didn't know what Jungkook did for a living would only cause problems later and become another victim if the said person found out.

But this. This got Jungkook stumped.

Jungkook had been stressed all week and when he heard from one of his men that a man working for him had succeeded in running away to China, Jungkook was enraged.

He told his men to bring any siblings, daughters, sons, or whatever that fucker had related to him, and to bring the person back alive to his torture room, but covered.

As Jungkook got his tools ready, he looked over the covered figure already strapped to the chair. The figure was surprisingly not screaming or moving around. It gave off a different vibe them the others. Was it because it was calm? Jungkook began to become curious and finally ripped the sack covering the figure off.

          Fuck.

The angelic looking boy in front of him looked god-sent, and so far hadn't screamed or made a fuss? Bullseye on Jungkook's type.

The boy looked around the room with widening eyes but still didn't scream like the other victims. The boy wasn't even drugged Jungkook thought as he waited for this boy to notice him. The boy froze as he held eye contact with Jungkook and Jungkook felt himself shiver. How amusing.

"Excuse me, what am I doing here?" the boy softly called out and Jungkook felt his breathe knocked out of him. The boy he would have revenge on instead of his worthless dad was fucking beautiful and this wasn't something that Jungkook was used to.

Jungkook composed himself and smirked. "Well babyboy, do you know where your father went?" The boy blushed at the pet name and shook his head. "Well your worthless father owes me money, but the fucker ran away," Jungkook said, eyes turning dark from the memory and looking back at the boy.

The boy looked scared and tears were running down his face. But something was off. What is it? Jungkook thought. However, that thought drifted away because he was too enthralled by the boy's features.

"So you must want to kill me in exchange for my father leaving, right?" the boy said his voice husky from crying and Jungkook gulped.

"Don't worry babyboy, I'm going to ask you a question and if you get it right I won't torture you. However," Jungkook leaned in the the boy's ear making him go stiff. "I'm going to keep you around. You amuse me."

Jungkook leaned back again and watch in amusement as the boy's face grow red from the interaction. Yup, definitely a keeper. Of course, only if he got the question right that is.

"Why do I like torturing you lowly pieces of filth so much?" Jungkook asked and the boy looked into Jungkook's eyes with such intensity Jungkook felt nervous for some reason.

Looking at the glimmer in Jungkook's eyes gave the boy the answer. The boy  internally smirked. "I-isn't it b-because it's f-fun?" the boy stuttered out.

Jungkook's eyes widened for a fraction and returned back to normal. "Well babyboy, you're correct," Jungkook said his voice clearly showing how he was astonished that someone had actually gotten the answer right and from someone that looked so innocent and someone that would never think torture was fun. To say Jungkook was confused was an understatement.

Then it clicked. Jungkook saw what was off.

"You torture too, don't you," Jungkook said in a low voice and watched the boy's eyes widen for a fraction of a second but go back to the puppy eyes. But Jungkook had seen it. "N-no what a-are y-you saying?" the boy stuttered out, but this facade won't work on Jungkook anymore.

"I knew something was off from the moment I lay my eyes on you and now it clicked. You're different, that's what I thought in the beginning. You didn't cry or make a fuss. Rather you seemed calm. But what finally clicked for me was your eyes. They're the same as mine," Jungkook said and watched the boy's eyes grow dark.

"Tch. Then are you gonna kill me now?" the boy asked in a much deeper voice and Jungkook was shocked and tried to hide his excitement. "What's your name. I like to know the names of my victims before they die." Jungkook said, still wanting to play around a little to get back at this boy who had managed to trick him even if it was only for a few minutes. "Taehyung," the boy said still looking fucking hot especially with the deeper voice.

"Babyboy, remember what I said. If you get the question right I don't kill you. And unlike many others I always keep my promises. You're mine now," Jungkook said and Taehyung finally made eye contact with a shocked face.

"I wanted you as mine the second I laid my eyes on you babyboy," Jungkook said and Taehyung scoffed, trying to hide his growing blush. "What kind of sick confession is this? This is fucking gross to be in this room and get confessed to," Taehyung said but his red face said otherwise. Jungkook smirked.

"So you don't have a blood kink? Then what is it? Is it a knife kink? Maybe a masochist?" Jungkook said in Taehyung's ear and he shivered. Bingo. "You're just trying to hide your blood kink aren't you, babyboy?" Jungkook said and Taehyung refused to make eye contact. That arrogant motherfucker Taehyung thought.

"It's okay, we'll be staying together for a long time, it's better to know each other faster," Jungkook said internally laughing at how shy Taehyung got. "Let's get to know each other Taehyung."

How fun these next few days will be.