question 6//playtime is over

When Jungkook wasn't doing work in his study, then he was torturing people either to relieve stress, or punish them for a debt or something along those lines. Although Taehyung was restricted from entering the torture room, Jungkook said he was free to watch on the security cameras what was happening inside. "If you can even stand the sight of blood." Taehyung had to keep himself from scoffing. He had probably killed someone with his own hands before Jungkook did.

          So whenever Jungkook entered the torture room, Taehyung got to enjoy watching a bloodbath happen, even if he wasn't able to torture directly, which was a huge disappointment to him.

          Today was a day where Jungkook wanted to just relieve stress and now Taehyung was back at the comfortable seat in front of the cameras.

          Jungkook entered the room to see a man that was working under him and, if he remembered correctly, extremely cocky. Guess I need to change that. The excitement was swirling inside of him already, envisioning what was to come. The man was not blindfolded like Jungkook's victims before, and it was for a special reason today. His playful alter had come out.

          "Want to play a game?" Jungkook said and the man cursed under his breath and turned his head away. Jungkook's laugh resonated throughout the room. "I was correct. You are cocky, but this is a chance for me to change that. Isn't that exciting!" The man had a frightened face that he tried to mask, but that wasn't going to work on Jungkook.

          "The game I want to play is hide and seek! We'll play three rounds. 10 minutes is the time limit for me to find you. If I find you first two rounds then I kill you third round. If you don't get found even from the first round, then I let you go. Simple, right?" The man's eyes widened but just replied loudly, "Whatever you want." Jungkook just laughed. "I can't wait to break you," Jungkook said in a cheerful and childish voice making the man become more nervous as time passed by.

          Taehyung watched in fascination at what was happening. His torture had always been the same every victim, but Jungkook was different. This is going to be fun and Jungkook knows it.

          Jungkook untied the man's ropes and kicked the metal chair in the center of the room to the side. "I'll count to a hundred and you find a place to hide. Don't worry, I won't cheat." Jungkook winked and the man just gulped, feeling sweat beads roll down his forehead. "We begin....now." Jungkook turned to the wall and began counting.

          The man rushed around the room looking for a place to hide. "Ten, eleven, twelve..." The man saw a pile of huge black bags in the corner of the room and saw an open one. "Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen..." The man rushed to the end of the room and as quietly as possible, stepped into the black bag, but not without zipping the bag himself. "Twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five..." The bad smell hit the man all at once and he had to stop himself from vomiting. He remembered he had a mini flashlight in his pocket and he shoved his sweaty hand into his pocket to feel it's outline. "Twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one..." The man turned the light on and fainted. The black bags were filled with bloody corpses and he was in one of them. Maggots covered the corpses and some were on the man. The man had thought that it was just his nerves getting the best of him, not real fucking maggots. "Thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-eight..." When the man gained consciousness, the image of the corpses would not leave his mind and he felt himself going crazy. Time was going too slow now. He wanted to get out of this hellhole. "Fourty-three, fourty-four, fourty-five..." Couldn't Jungkook count faster? The man felt his hot tears roll down his face as he waited. And waited.

          Right when the man wanted to escape and maybe just leave the room, Jungkook had finished counting. Muted giggles were heard, and the man's blood froze. The giggles were getting closer and closer. No way. There's so many things in this room, there's no way he could find me that quickly. The giggles had erupted into loud laughs as the sound was right in front of him. The bag opened and he could see Jungkook grinning psychotically at him.

          Jungkook opened the bag to reveal the man covered in maggots and one-thirds to losing his mind. Yes, yes, yes. The despair in your eyes excite me. Jungkook smiled. "I found you! Time for round two!" He saw the look on the man's face when he said round two and couldn't hide his excitement.

          Taehyung's eyes were shining at how quickly Jungkook had found the man and how he broke the man so quickly. What the fuck, that's sexy. In short, Jungkook was turning Taehyung on, and Taehyung was not amused.

          Jungkook started the second round. Just like the first, the man was found, even more broken than the first time.

          And now it was the third and final round. To the man, it was life or death, but to Jungkook, it was just happily watching the man being killed by him.

          The man had resorted into finding small spaces hidden from Jungkook's view. The feeling of panic kept rising as Jungkook grew closer to finish counting and start searching for him. His eyes showed signs of insanity as Jungkook finished counting. The steps accompanied by child-like giggles. The steps getting louder and louder. Stop. Jungkook kicked the large slabs of wood to the side to see the man's eyes widening and the look of defeat on his face. Jungkook smirked when the man started crying and asking him to save him. Broke him.

          Jungkook kneeled down to become face to face with the man. "Oh I'm not that mean. I'm still going to ask you a question, and if you get it right I'll let you go. Of course, you die if you're wrong, so think carefully." Jungkook smirked internally at the false hint. Overthinking was the cause of death in the torture room.

The man's eyes brightened at the false hope of Jungkook's statement. "Why do I like to torture you lowly pieces of filth so much?" The man's face dropped and the gears in his head churned so visibly that Jungkook wanted to laugh. "Because you hate us?" Jungkook nodded his head at the smart answer. The man had obviously caught on that Jungkook hated his cocky behavior, so Jungkook would obviously resort to punishing him. But no matter how smart the answer was, it was still wrong.

He had waited for this moment. To crush all hope filled in the man. "Wrong," Jungkook said, his eyes turning carnivorous as the man completely broke down. "Playtime is over." Jungkook got his knife and began stabbing from the bottom to the top, so that the man wouldn't die so quickly. The screams began quickly after.