question 28//do you hate me now

OML Y'ALL WERE SO MAD THAT JUNGKOOK LEFT TAEHYUNG I WAS ACTUALLY SCARED FOR MY LIFE😂😉BUT DON'T WORRY, THIS BOOK ISN'T A SAD ENDING (lmao actually i dont know how to end this book, so y'all might never see the end)

BUT

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE A LIL ANGST CUZ WHY NOT

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE YEARS AND U ALL PROB THOUGHT I DIED, WELL SIKE BITCHES BUT LIKE I DONT WANNA WRITE ANYMORE SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO :,)

@georgechong03
thank you for the supportive message and this is the late ass update :,)❤️❤️

"I'm going to fucking murder his sorry ass," Jimin said menacingly as he stroked Taehyung's head which was resting on his lap. Taehyung didn't have the heart to go back to Jungkook's house and luckily it was Jimin's day off so he was able to welcome Taehyung into his home.

Taehyung sniffed quietly and gave a small smile so that he wouldn't start crying again. "N-No it's f-fine. Maybe it w-will get b-better." Jimin scowled at Taehyung's obviously broken state. "Bitch, if I want to protect you, that's what I'm going to do, so don't even think about trying to cover up for Jungshit. That boy needs to fucking learn that it's not all about him and his own goddamn feelings."

Taehyung giggled quietly. When Jimin was furious, there was no stopping him. Jimin slapped his arm playfully but Taehyung sure felt the relentless efforts at the gym paying off through the "playful" slap. Taehyung hissed at the pain. "You fucking sadist." Jimin snorted.

"The complete hypocrisy in that statement is too real. These muscles have brought my sadism at a late age unlike you, who's been a little sadistic shit since birth." Jimin stopped his rant and smiled at Taehyung sweetly. "It's good you're still able to laugh after what Jungdick just did." Taehyung's giggles quickly turned into a full blown laugh.

"C-Chim-," Taehyung wheezed in between laughs, "stop with the nicknames." Jimin grinned mischieviously at Taehyung before ruffling his head. "If Jungkook just wants to throw you out, you know I'm here for you, right? We could always have a little fun." Jimin gave him a cheesy wink and Taehyung giggled again.

"Yoongi-hyunggg, Chim chim is flirting with mee," Taehyung called out and Yoongi was out of his room in seconds. Jimin pouted. "You little snitching bitch." Taehyung stuck out his tongue in retaliation and his hands went up in mock surrender as Yoongi walked towards them. "What did I just hear babe? You're flirting with another man?" Yoongi asked, his fake smile clearly visible.

Taehyung sat up to drink from his glass of water as Jimin looked up at Yoongi innocently. "I always wanted to try a threesome." Taehyung spit out his water and proceeded to choke for the next five minutes while Jimin attempted to keep his laugh in. Yoongi was flustered to say the least, his mouth opening and closing as if he had something to say, before practically running back to his room.

Taehyung turned to Jimin after getting over his almost death with questioning eyes. "Please explain why the fuck Yoongi hyung became so awkward." Jimin smirked. "Since you asked so nicely." Taehyung rolled his eyes but Jimin continued. "Yoongi hyung seems like he's been murdering since birth but he's actually really similar to Jungkook as in being awkward with emotions. I think it's his charm." Jimin became a little starry eyed while Taehyung looked at him in horror.

How the fuck is that a charm, that sounds scary." Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Well anyways, hyung is really gullible and takes everything seriously, thus, his 'oh shit' face and the abort to his room." It took a minute but it hit him. Taehyung's mouth opened in horror and Jimin smirked. "Ew what the fuck, he actually thinks you want a threesome?!" Jimin's smirk widened. "And he might go through with it." Taehyung put his head in his hands and groaned.