question 25//try me, bitch

@-ultyoongi thank you so much for the super cute message, you are forever in my heart💘💘thank you also for liking my books, you don't know what that means to me😭😭

I KNOW YALL WERE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE SORRY IM SO FUCKING BUSY

Taehyung skipped childishly towards Jungkook's office. Apparently Jungkook called him in, saying it was an emergency, and because Taehyung had nothing better to do he figured he would go. He entered the office in a bright mood, but a look of concern washed over his face after seeing Jungkook's distressed expression.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked and walked towards him to sit on his lap. Jungkook gave him a small smile. "Just work," Jungkook replied curtly and Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "Spill it Kook." Jungkook sighed defeatedly.

"Okay, so there's some asshole that works for me and thought it was a good idea to split and start his own business." Taehyung nodded as he listened. "And honestly, I wouldn't give a crap about some lowlife that thinks he'll make it big, if it wasn't for the fact that that fucker took all my supplies that were being shipped out."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and Taehyung kissed his cheek to console him. Jungkook continued. "So obviously I'm trying to find a way to trap that little cunt and torture his ass, but with my supplies he made a damn good security system to his little warehouse, and," Jungkook breathed out. "And... I kind of need your help."

Taehyung perked at this. "What kind of help?" Jungkook's face visibly turned dark. "It wasn't my idea, but we've done everything possible, and this was the last resort. Youneedtoseducethelittleshitandlurehimhere," Jungkook said hurriedly. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion and Jungkook wanted to just fuck him there. Fuck, the hormones.

"What did you say Kookie?" Taehyung asked calmly and Jungkook sighed again. "You need to seduce the little shit and lure him here. He apparently has a thing for cute 'playtoys'," Jungkook said dejectedly and felt himself getting furious again at the thought of Taehyung being treated like a toy. He was so precious.

Taehyung slowly smirked. "You must be soooo jealous, huh Kookie," Taehyung said in a teasing tone. Jungkook growled. "Shut up," he shot back lamely as Taehyung's tinkling laugh filled the office. "And here I thought you were going to say something extremely bad." Jungkook looked at him nervously. "Are you okay with it?"

Taehyung grinned. "As long as my seduction is fruitful. And I call dibs on torturing him first." Jungkook smiled at him. "Sure babyboy. Anything for you." Taehyung blushed lightly at the cheesy comment and slapped his arm. "You're so whipped for me, aren't you office boy." Jungkook chuckled. "I've been fucking whipped since I layed my eyes on you."

Taehyung had to look away so that Jungkook wouldn't see him blushing again, but Jungkook knew. "W-well, then I'm going to prepare and you do the rest," Taehyung said quickly to forget his embarrasment and Jungkook's face turned dark again. "Fuck, I really don't want you to do this."

Taehyung giggled and wrapped his slim arms around Jungkook's neck. "Oh baby, you know you're the only one for me," Taehyung whispered seductively into his ear, before grinding on him. Jungkook let out a small moan but growled when Taehyung suddenly stood up. "I'll get ready now, see you soon Kookie!" Taehyung said cheerfully before skipping out the door. Jungkook looked down at his semi-hard dick and groaned. That fucking tease.