question 20//jealously posessive

OKAY ON A PERSONAL SHOUTOUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF YALL CHECKED OUT @jinx-is-sleepy BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO CRY AT HOW GOOD THE BOOK "THIEVES" IS😭😭❤️❤️❤️BETTER WRITER, HEART IS THROBBING THE WHOLE TIME, AND I JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH LIKE MY WRITING BECAME REALLLYYY CRINGEY AFTER READING "THIEVES"
To me, "Thieves" should have a million reads by now so all my supportive readers that I love so much, PLS READ EVERY ONE OF jinx-is-sleepy's books!!!

If you want me to check out your books, feel free to comment! Again, love all my readers❤️❤️🍑

          Jungkook gritted his teeth, anger taking over his senses as he sped in his car. No one dare fucking touches my Taehyung.

Flashback

Jungkook's phone rang and he answered. "Hello?" Frantic breathes were heard through the phone. "J-Jungkook. T-Taehyung's in danger. Some big men apparently spiked Taehyung's drink so that he can't move and they're about to rape him. They locked the door to a room upstairs. H-Hurry." Jungkook listened and his knuckles became white from how hard he was gripping onto his phone. Jungkook ended the call and rushed out the door. Taehyung, don't you fucking move.

Jungkook slammed his car door when he reached the loud bar with the neon lights flickering eerily around the building. He entered, feeling his psychotic alter trying to take over. Not fucking today. I want it in my memories when I beat the shit out of the fuckers.

          Jungkook calmed down, and the feeling of the alter trying to take control subsided and he looked for Jimin. Jimin made eye contact from a table by the door, and ran towards him crying.

          "S-Sorry," Jimin hiccupped out, "b-because of m-me, I c-could't protect h-him." Jungkook rubbed his back comfortingly. "You've been with me through the thick and thin. If I didn't trust you, I would have personally killed you a long time ago. You made the right choice in calling me."

          "I'm going to go now, so just call my men to bring the black van with them so I could take the bodies back home." Jungkook stare turned murderous. "Because having them die so easily won't satisfy me." Jungkook turned and went up the stairs while Jimin rushed to do as Jungkook ordered.

          Jungkook walked quickly, making his way towards a long hallway. Luckily, there were only five doors and in four of them he could distinctly hear women's gross high pitched moans. That left the last door at the end of the hallway. He quickly kicked the locked door with such a powerful force that the door crashed down. Jungkook's anger that he had calmed down flared again at the sight in front of him.

          His Taehyung strapped onto the bed with four bulky men without their pants surrounding him. Taehyung's shirt and pants were ripped apart, and Taehyung's face was covered with scratches and bruises. The men glared at the interruption.

          "The door was fucking locked for a reason. Shitty boy get out of here!" Jungkook felt himself go crazy. There was no stopping him now. "You bastards are going to die. I won't even give you a chance to live."

          The men laughed rudely and stared at Jungkook. "Like hell we will. Get your puny ass out of here. Oh wait, are you this bitch's boyfriend?" Calling Taehyung a bitch was the last straw for Jungkook.

          He walked menacingly towards one of the men and within seconds had his arm dislocated. The man fell on the floor screaming and Jungkook mercilessly stepped on his injured arm. When Jungkook looked up, his face was smiling wide.